Still searching for the amazing

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Hezichia
Loyal

Still searching for the amazing

Post by Hezichia »

This Monday i will start week 5 of college life. Everyone I have ever talked to about college says it's amazing. I am still searching for the amazing. All around me I see people making friends and starting relationships and i feel like i'm watching as bystander, not able to join in. I haven't locked myself in my room, quite contrary I picked up a job on campus, and have been attending different club meetings. What i can't seem to do i meet people who i feel that i really want to spend time with. It's only week 5 i know, but at this moment i'm feeling really down, and just don't know where to turn next.
I hail the bunny!

Oolong!

"I don't care if there are no user serviceable parts inside... I'm going in..."

-- Greeps

When attempting something never done before there will always be critics who say it can't be done. For if everyone agreeded it could be, somone would have already done it.
four
Veteran

Re: Still searching for the amazing

Post by four »

I have had quite a few friends who I heard complain about college their first semester who found their niche in the second semester, found those people, it really can take a while to find that group when you are changing everything in your life like that.
NAAM