My Brother is getting married..

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Ana
Loyal

My Brother is getting married..

Post by Ana »

i haven't talked much about my family on here. but my brother is getting married this coming november. i was told not to tell our mom because he isn't sure if he wants to invite her. so i had been keeping it a secret from her since i found out. which is hard because i tell my mom everything. me and my older sister goes up and before we leave she tells my mom that daniel is getting married. now if someone finds out that she knows. i will be blamed for telling her and my brother will feel like he has to invite her. i am sick of the bullcrap.. i believe he blames himself for their divorce which happened 8 years ago... i dont know what to do.. i hope that he invites her.. because that is his mother whether he likes her or not that is the only mother he will ever have. and he is her only son.
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.
udontno
Loyal

Re: My Brother is getting married..

Post by udontno »

it is his decision. I hope everything goes okay and there are no bad feelings.
<3 Amanda Kate

"You don't need white out. Just scratch it out and move on with your life." -Mr. Witt