Falling In Love? :(

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SammiySammiy
Loyal

Falling In Love? :(

Post by SammiySammiy »

I'm falling for my bestfriend. i know classic love story. except i live in Georgia and he moved to Alaska. yeah the down side. i just i see him in my mind everywhere. i think about him all the time. and sometimes i think i smell his colone. i just im terified of saying something to him cause i alredy lost the prevlendge to see him everyday i dont wanna loose talking too him too. i just i cant easre the feelings. he just he makes me feel beautiful and he makes me shine and smile when i wanna cry. hes always there and when i used to "cut" he helped me stop. he was there on the phone every time i needed him makeing me forget my pain. but itll never last and idk if our friendship will if i keep feeling like this. idk what do i do????
"Spit me up and throw away the key, your never take the life outta me"
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Falling In Love? :(

Post by Zelophobia »

Hey there,

Telling a friend your feelings can be an extremely stressful and scary experiencing, since your friendship should always come first. My advice to you is to weigh the pro's and con's of telling him and not telling him. See which one outweigh's the other, and decide to go from there.

Do you think he shares those feelings for you? Do you think telling him would be the end of your friendship? These are all things you need to ask yourself before you decide or not to decide to tell him.

Best of luck!
SammiySammiy
Loyal

Post by SammiySammiy »

i never thought of that. i jsut i feel so strongly for him and the distance is killer but idk if i don't talk to him once a day i get sd and lonley its like he sees me for what i really am and he dosent even see me but he does you know? and idk he understands me and i understand him. but ima do that tomorrow weigh out the pros and cons. (: thank you
"Spit me up and throw away the key, your never take the life outta me"
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Zelophobia »

Always remember that distance can be killer. If you both decide to enter in a relationship, it's going to take tons of hard work, like:
  • Trusting your partner outright. He's going to be a miles and miles away from you everyday, and it's important that you both establish trust, and boundaries.
  • Communication. It's going to take an extra effort from both of you to speak as often as possible, without smothering the other one. Chances you might not get to see each other very often. Plane tickets aren't cheap, and driving to Alaska also wouldn't be cheap.
Lzii

Post by Lzii »

[quote name='Helen' timestamp='1326089106' post='459671']

teen falling for my bestfriend. i know classic love story. except i live in Georgia and he moved to Alaska. yeah the down side. i just i see him in my mind everywhere. i think about him all the time. and sometimes i think i smell his colone. i just im terified of saying something to him cause i alredy lost the prevlendge to see him everyday i dont wanna loose talking too him too. i just i cant easre the feelings. he just he makes me feel beautiful and he makes me shine and smile when i wanna cry. hes always there and when i used to "cut" he helped me stop. he was there on the phone every time i needed him makeing me forget my pain. but itll never last and idk if our friendship will if i keep feeling like this. idk what do i do????

[/quote]

I'm sorry to be so direct but long distances relationships are not something I really believe in sorry