A Stalker Over Us?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SammiySammiy
Loyal

A Stalker Over Us?

Post by SammiySammiy »

my first love my best friend well he has a new friend. she follows him around. know his schedule by heart and literally stalks him. and you know what is funny? he ignores me. doesn't wave. don't say hey and doesn't give me any hug. i thought best friends stick together! it pisses me off. and she literally follows him around! i mean who likes a girl who just follows you and that's it? i mean shes ugly too! i don't get it! why her?
"Spit me up and throw away the key, your never take the life outta me"
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: A Stalker Over Us?

Post by Zelophobia »

Hey there,

There is obviously something about this girl that he likes. Have you tried telling him your feelings about this girl? Or confronting her? Some guys just like clingy girls who fawn over them, while other guys wish their girlfriends to give them space every once in a while. Since this friendship (or relationship) is new, he's in the "honeymoon" stage and doesn't want to see her flaws. Over time, he'll see them and he'll figure out her true colors.

Take care!
SammiySammiy
Loyal

Post by SammiySammiy »

naw i asked she was "easy" she literly was all over him he showed me the notes she wrote him and she would begg for him to do this to her or for her to give him blow jobs and crap. it was riduculess but thank you
"Spit me up and throw away the key, your never take the life outta me"
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Zelophobia »

If this is bothering your friend, you should let him know that he needs to be honest with her. Leading her on isn't fair to her, and it isn't fair for him either.