Inhuman Fantasy

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LethalTillDead

Inhuman Fantasy

Post by LethalTillDead »

I am worried about what it is I find attractive. Over the years friends and family have mentioned that various people we see are attractive. For some reason though I haven't seen even one human I think is beautiful. However, I can watch some random Sci-Fi or fantasy movie and be like damn she is hot. I just don't know what to do about this. It has gotten to the point that I will lay awake at night thinking of be with someone I saw in a movie. Even after I wake up I can't put much focus on any task at hand due to daydreaming. Any advice or so would be greatly appreciated. My eMail is dkrusselldk@gmail.com
AlaaAbuali
Loyal

Re: Inhuman Fantasy

Post by AlaaAbuali »

Hello there,

That does sound like a tough situation, but I feel as though you're letting it overtake you, you're allowing yourself to think too deep in that idea that it's overcoming you. It's in someway normal that you never feel attracted to anyone, you feel that all people are just normal, they look normal, they're just people, but either way, we don't usually judge people by how they look, we judge them by their soul and their personality and this is how we see them as beautiful or ugly. I think you should really try to think less of this idea and try to focus on whatever work you have in hand instead, because the idea is really crazy, and don't let it get to you. We all sometimes fantasize about being with someone we see in shows or movies, but we can't let it get to us. And you know one day, you're going to meet someone and even if that person is not beautiful or pretty, you'll love this person for who they are, and you'll find yourself attracted to them, so I think it's just because you have a lack of love life, you don't have someone that you love and someone that loves you back and cares for you, and someone who you could fantasize with. So just give it time, it's normal I promise.

Please feel free to reply back if you feel the need to discuss this further, and an advisor or a teen or myself will get back to you right away.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><strong class='bbc'>Alaa Abuali[/b]
LethalTillDead

Re: Inhuman Fantasy

Post by LethalTillDead »

I appreciate you replying and I know it's an odd topic. After reading your post my situation makes a bit more sense. I guess me being twenty years old and never having a girlfriend has taken some unexpected mental tolls. The two girls I have been attracted to are very different cases. One might not have been an absolute 10 but I loved every minute I spent around her. The other girl is very attractive, especially when she wears pants with several holes (I find legs sexy), however I haven't spent much time around her other than work. It seems I just started to lose faith that I would find someone who likes me too. Thanks for the advice.