Dolly's shenanigans

Want a blog or a journal on Helping Teens? This is the fourm for you! Create your topic, update it; the choice is yours!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Dolly's shenanigans

Post by CausticTears »

I will post my shenanigans when I feel appropriate in here.

Comments and such are greatly welcomed!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: Dolly's shenanigans

Post by Barbies are Evil »

<3 you dolly!
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Oooh, shenanigans! This place looks exciting!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

1st shenanigan: I'm going out of town tonight 'til Sunday.

Meaning: I will be away from home in an atmosphere filled with friends and great loads of alcohol.

More basic interpretation: I will be getting shit-faced drunk for the days/nights I am away.

Anddddd it'll be super warm weather and I'll be swimming and hopefully having a lot of fun =)
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

So, I am back from my weekend. And let me tell you - lots of shenanigans happened. I went to Dinah Shore weekend for all you lesbians out there. My ex gf came down to where my friends and I were staying and joined us for the weekend. I thought it would be weird with her there; but she proved me wrong. We all had a lot of fun together. There were some times where I got pissed at her but I realized I was being overly analytical and that she was really trying to do what I wanted. Overall, I had a great time. I'm glad I'm back home cuz vacations get tiring but I also wish I was still there. Ah well - always next year!

-Leo Buscaglia

Get your badges