weird

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

goodmorning
Loyal

weird

Post by goodmorning »

does anybody else feel like a freak because they're not invited to parties?

that sounds so lame, but it's one of the things that makes me upset really fast. my bf is invited to parties all the time, like actual parties, even though he doesn't drink or anything. i feel like a freak because i've never been. anytime he talks about them i want to die because i feel like the loser dating the cool guy....
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: weird

Post by FranklinF »

i feel like a freak not even my boyfriend whom i live with wants to take me out, i mean i dont act like a jackass, and such... eh maybe it is just cause we have a kid, but he doesnt even try to get me out on my birthday...

its porlly just a phase for you, why not try asking bf if you can go to the parties with him
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

I haven't been to any "parties" either. I just don't know the people who throw them, and I'm not friends with people who go to parties very often, or to parties wear they know the people well enough to invite another person. It is slightly bothersome, but nothing too big. I just like to go some wear every now and then, I define "out" as either a)being with one or more people who you don't live with in any setting including your own home or b)being with someone you live with, either not in your home, or in your home but engaging in an activity that you usually do not.

I doubt they're all that fun though. They seem to me to be superficial settings, wear you can either get drunk, or stay sober and make fun of the drunk people. Hanging out with a few people just seems more appealing to me. If you want to be around a lot of people and noise though, go to a cheap heavy metal concert, lots of people, sweat, very load. I went to one once, didn't even like the music but I had the time of my life.
Save The Cows!
goodmorning
Loyal

Post by goodmorning »

he's taken me to parties before, non-alcoholic ones, but the only reason is because i'm "the girlfriend" and i am never invited personally.

it's just a hit to the self-esteem, you know? i'm not really friends with those kinds of people either, but i don't know, i just feel like a loser.

whatever. no big deal.

while i wait.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

i was never invited to parties in high school. Now that i have graduated i get invited to high school parties all the time, i also get invited to other parties. I could party as much as i wanted if i want to. your not missing to much, a lot of drunk/high people who just fuck around and many many fights that arent worth your time. Give yourself time and hit the more adult parties when your out of high schools. i go out to my boss's house all the time cuz he is always having parties. so yea, just wait your party time will come.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
goodmorning
Loyal

Post by goodmorning »

that makes me feel a lot better. thank you

while i wait.