peircings

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

FranklinF
Veteran

peircings

Post by FranklinF »

ok so i have my lip peirced and was curious if you all think and eight gauge is too big, my ears are slowly but surely working thier way up to a 00 as the lowest and the higher one is at an 8 now too, but also moving up prolly to a 2 or 0, i love them but i have to take out my lip ring when i go to work if it is at a 14 it is basically closed up by the end of the day, and if i work a little bit i can fit an 8 in after a weekend but it doesnt help if it is closed
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: peircings

Post by CausticTears »

you wanna stretch your lip ring?? eek

I have my ears stretched to a 2g and I'm not going any bigger. I love my gauges.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

lol it already fits in there as i mess with it sooo much. i was just curious if people thought an 8 gauge was too big for a lip i think it looks ok but then again i could be crazy

when i was in my clincals for school i had to take out my lip ring, it had been at a 14 for a while and i hadnt tried to put anything bigger in it, well i guess while putting it back in i aggitated it, and i could only get a safety pin to fit in it, i had to go to a peircer to get it streched that sucked as it was all at once and such, if i play with it for long enough i can get bigger in but i just couldnt seem to fit the 14 back in i figure if i go bigger even if it closes a bit while i am at work i can still fit a 12 or 14 in and get it back up by the end of the night and start all over the next day

They edit your thinking.

[/center]
Senna
Dedicated

Post by Senna »

Have you tried clear ones for work? Some will let you wear the clear ones.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

yeah i tend to swallow the retainers, i dont know how but i always forget and eat while i am wearing it ive ssswallowed two of them already and they are kinda expensive

They edit your thinking.

[/center]