spider

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kit
Veteran

spider

Post by Kit »

Skimer marink a dink a dink, skimer marink e do - I LOVE YOU!!

MY EEL JUST JUMPED OUT OF THE WATER! *runs to save the eel and prays it doesn't eat me* Ahh, saved the fish. OMG- Last night there was the HUGE spider in my house! It was all fury and fangy...and feelery.. It was about an inch and a half long and stood about an inch. I named it Squished first but I did't have shoes on so it didn't fit the name very well, and so i named him falling Poop cause he fell in a water jug from the top floor and then enjoyed going down the toilet. I miss my pet spider now... NOT! :eek:
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: spider

Post by Barbies are Evil »

.......I would have freaked.........lol.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
anonymous08
Loyal

Post by anonymous08 »

furry and fangy? eww. i'm glad it didn't eat you alive, sam. :eek:
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

ME TOO!!! I almost died(okay so I'm being over dramatic, but it still scared me!)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

me and bugs do not mix. I stick stuff over them and then heavy books on top of the stuff i stuck on them (like a plate with books on top) and then stick notes on the stuff so my dad knows where the spiders are and can kill them for me....

i have issues ;) :(
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
udontno
Loyal

Post by udontno »

I'm extremely scared of spiders, when I see one I scream and run away. I freak out until it's dead.

I hate those things.
<3 Amanda Kate

"You don't need white out. Just scratch it out and move on with your life." -Mr. Witt

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

We found another one 2 days later so we called base housing(military housing) and so they are coming to kill them all with spider stuff. lol. YAY!!!

Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

YAY

no more scary mutant spiders!
Silence you lost me

No chance for one more day
udontno
Loyal

Post by udontno »

Gosh, that makes me want to live on a military base. I live in the country, so we have tons of spiders.
<3 Amanda Kate

"You don't need white out. Just scratch it out and move on with your life." -Mr. Witt

Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

I'd go crazy if there were spiders everywhere.

ew
Silence you lost me

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i HATE SPIDERS!!!!
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

lol. ME TOO!!! I found out what they are though. They are called brown lacrurse(sp?). Very ugly.

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I catch spiders bare handed and put them outside.... I don't love them, but I don't hate them either - they eat flies, which is always a good thing.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Oh man, a bite from one of those landed my brother in the hospital overnight, they are real nasty fuckers. Very poisonous.
NAAM
Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

icky spiders.

kill them

xD
Silence you lost me

Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

WAIT A SECOND

what about an EEL????????
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Slugs are the worst. Especially when you step on one bare foot and squish it by accident. Yuck.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

[quote=Abbi;495032]WAIT A SECOND

what about an EEL????????[/quote]

lol I have 1 fresh water peacock eel, bala sharks, red fin sharks, green spotted puffer fish, fancy guppies, a dalmation catfish, a dragon fish, black finned sharks, some weird orage fish, one extreamly large wierd looking brown fish that we think is a catfish, an algea eater, angel fish and one gold fish all living in the same tank ;). I have a large fresh water fish tank and a large salt water tank I just haven't set up the salt water one yet.

Are you afraid of Eels Abbi?

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I like slugs. They're fun to watch so I can go to sleep from boredom. lol

Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

[quote=Kit;495041]lol I have 1 fresh water peacock eel, bala sharks, red fin sharks, green spotted puffer fish, fancy guppies, a dalmation catfish, a dragon fish, black finned sharks, some weird orage fish, one extreamly large wierd looking brown fish that we think is a catfish, an algea eater, angel fish and one gold fish all living in the same tank ;). I have a large fresh water fish tank and a large salt water tank I just haven't set up the salt water one yet.

Are you afraid of Eels Abbi?[/quote]

Noo but I just didn't know anyone but the aquariums had eels!!! thats pretty cool, makes me want to invest in a sweet fishtank thing
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...