Am I a lesbien?

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

zkjdz

Am I a lesbien?

Post by zkjdz »

I think i'm in love with a girl. I really have no idea why. Seeing her everyday is what i wanna do most now. She's really attractive to me somehow, u know, her smile, her eyes, her look, everything about her makes me love her more and more. Maybe it's not love, but i dont know what exactly those feelings are. Everytime i see her, i feel so happy and do crazy things. Yap, i have done so many things crazy because of her.Well, actually i know i am not allowed to love her but i can't help... Now i have no idea what to do, i wonder if someone can help me with this big problem?:(
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Am I a lesbien?

Post by FranklinF »

one you are allowed to love anyone

two maybe you are, but you dont have to search for a label its unneeded
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

I had this problem once...I was in love with my best friend. I wasn't happy unless I was talking to her, looking at her, with her...etc... I shrugged it off...

I'll be honest with you, doll, I am a lesbian. I about killed myself because I was so frightened of the concept of being gay...It just wasn't RIGHT, you know what I mean?

Just because you feel attracted towards girl doesn't mean you are a lesbian. You may find a guy you like even more and realize you were straight the entire time. Everyone seems to notice someone of the same sex as a 'lover' as it were. Most just never admit it.

If you are a lesbian, it is honestly no big deal. It's semi-normal anymore. I came out the closet in high school, and though I received constant bullying, I was happier being who I was and not living a lie anymore.

Follow your heart, for it will not guide you wrong. I wish you luck.

If you need anything, please PM me!
"Excuse me while I go and have a 'geek-gasm' "- random guy at Comic-Con '07

Brittni: -rips pants off of me-

Me: HEY! I was wearing those!

Brittni: My pants...I therefore have the right to revoke your right of wearing them. I just acted upon my right, and flattened your right...

Me: Yeah...You're right.
zkjdz

Post by zkjdz »

yap, i know, but i am really scared, u know, scared that my love for her will confuse her. Though i love her so much and wanna have her for my own, i know she would never be happy with me.Therefore, i will keep this love secret. I hope that she will always as happy and lovely as she is now. If i can, i will give her my all happiness, i swear.

Well, she's married, u know, and have a baby, too. My friends told me that she had nothing special, she was lovely but not as much as i thought. They didn't understand me. I don't know, but maybe i am the only one who feel something special in her.

I have been so confused since i admitted that i love her to my close friends. Most of them think i'm crazy already and that i just misunderstood those feelings. However, some do not, they even support me and encourage me to come to her.

I wish i would be self-confident enough to say to her that I love her...
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

Doll, please PM me so we don't clog the forums. I can try to help you through this. Either that, or IM me on AIM (Phoenic Rebirth) or Yahoo! (camoplaid21).

I've been through the same thing...

Brittni: My pants...I therefore have the right to revoke your right of wearing them. I just acted upon my right, and flattened your right...

zkjdz

Post by zkjdz »

Thanks a lot. IM me on Yahoo (honeysocola). I'm looking forward to talking to you. I hope i can get my feelings through.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Don't worry about clogging the forums - its what we're here for!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
zkjdz

Post by zkjdz »

thanks. I actually don't mind clogging the forums. I would like to meet a lot of people so that i can find more solutions to my problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Absolutely don't be afraid to post as much as you want on here. That's what we're here for. And as for your situation, don't worry about labelling yourself right now. I tried to do that for a long time, and it just confuses things in the end. If you are a lesbian, that's perfectly fine. If you aren't, that's OK too. Things might be a bit complicated because your friend is married and has a child; you can tell her how you feel if you want, but try not to get too involved. It's tough, but as long as she's married, she's kind of off-limits. Things could change, though, and there's a good chance you'll run across someone else who's perfect for you.

Let us know how things go! And post as much as you want! :D
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
sadandlonely87
Loyal

Post by sadandlonely87 »

i once had those feelings for another girl to..but i knew i never could have her..its okay to love her
zkjdz

Post by zkjdz »

Last week I saw her many more times than I had expected. She really confused me. Looking into her eyes I felt something weird. I don't know exactly what it was, maybe I just imagined everything. She is a woman already and there's no doubt that she is entirely straight. I'm a little hopeful, though. Tomorrow I may have a chance to see her , but I think I will try to avoid her.I wanna get rid of this shit, or else i will get mad sooner or later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

Oh, don't think like that! If you like her, you like her. Try to stay positive!

Maybe she is straight, but there is a chance she not be...You never know.

Keep your head held high, and keep your confidence up!

Keep me informed about this!

sadandlonely87
Loyal

Post by sadandlonely87 »

never under estimate the human sexuality..there is always a chance someone is lesbian and they don't know it yet..maybe you should try and bring the subject up with her and see if she is uncomfortable and try and tell her how you feel..it doesn't hurt to do so
Autumnsflame97
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Autumnsflame97 »

Let me tell ya something, hun.... I went through the EXACT SAME THING....... With this other girl...

Point is, if you really truly feel something, ACCEPT IT.... don't deny it!
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]The catastrophe shined, and I watched it twisting,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]But it can't touch me, I am just here existing[/CENTER]

[CENTER]My surroundings are just a surreal machine[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Attached to a fake three-dimensional screen[/CENTER]

[CENTER]I let go of the passion that I had been clutching[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Only taking up space here, not feeling, just touching[/CENTER]

zkjdz

Post by zkjdz »

Hello,I'm back. You know, my problem seems to get worse. I think i've lost my mind already. I dont know to solve such a problem at all. All I want is a platonic love between us, but i dont think she will understand if i tell her. She may consider me to be crazy and avoid me. What do you think guys? I'm really stressed now. I cannot focus on my work in the least, which worries my friends a lot. Especially these days they keep persuading me to see a psychology doctor. I understand they wanna do me good but they can't see or feel what i see or feel. Maybe noone can?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

have you ever just talked to her about how you feel, girls do better with the whole being friends after news like that, and hell maybe she likes you too...
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
sadandlonely87
Loyal

Post by sadandlonely87 »

did she give you any signs that she may like you too
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

Just talk to her about it, honest.

Couldn't hurt...