Not sure where this goes, so....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
MattMan
Veteran

Not sure where this goes, so....

Post by MattMan »

This is my grade 12 year in high school. I should be having the time of my life. In case you didn't pick up on it, I'm not. All of my friends graduated last year pretty much, but not my best friend. She moved away to finish grade 12. I'm lonely. I'm going on the third year since my last girlfriend died. I barely have the will to go to school tomorrow. I don't know what to do. It is so hard to face school when everyone there is just an acquaintance.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Not sure where this goes, so....

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Since you have to graduate, your just going to have to go and make the best out of it. My senior year of high school was kinda .. bad too.. I graduated early and just had a lot of drama. I didn't go to my prom, didn't go to homecoming. All I did was go to graduation at the end of the year, and even that annoyed me. It is really hard to have a good time without your group of friends, but try to make new ones. You only have one senior year and I'll tell ya, I do regret not going to my prom and the senior party and stuff.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Kit
Veteran

Re: Not sure where this goes, so....

Post by Kit »

I agree with Mandy. You kinda have to make the best of it and do what you can to make new friends. High school is supposed to be memorable - do things that will make it better. Invite people to hang out and offer to help/ask to be helped on projects in school. Friendships will grow and be created if you do. Just open up and have fun with them. I am truly sorry about your girlfriend. It's hard to lose people you love. Try moving on. find a new girl you're interested in. I doubt your late girlfriend will want you to be suffering the way you are. Hang in there and do the best you can to have fun. Things will brighten up. Have faith. :) We're always here for you.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!