Scared,lonely and confused

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

supergurl2025
Dedicated

Scared,lonely and confused

Post by supergurl2025 »

most scariest time is waiting for ur period. i get perinoid each time. i always use protection. This time I didnt. Know i have to firgure out a way to get a pt test. and its driving me crazy cause my family is in such a bad situation right now. So do i go with out knowing or do i steal a test. I dont even live close to the health dept no more and with no car and no gas money to give anyone im scr**ed. I just hope im not pregnant it will ruin everything right now. Im all alone I cant do this on my own. It lit. reeks havioc on ur life. I cant even get hired at the mc ds. What will I do. Im so Upset i dont know what to do. :confused:
supergurl2025
Dedicated

Re: Scared,lonely and confused

Post by supergurl2025 »

I see this site used to be so good. what happened? i come here for help and it feels like ive been turned away
silent3screams7
Loyal

Post by silent3screams7 »

u dont have a planned parenthood anywhere close to u?
I love you is letters funny so is Bullshit

One of these days your going to realize I was the best you ever had
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Do you have any friends or anyone you trust who could buy you a test? Or, as mentioned above, a planned parenthood might be a good place to start. They have people there who can talk you through anything, and are very nice and experienced with cases like yours.

Just take a deep breath and try to calm down, things will work out eventually, one way or the other. Just take it one day at a time.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

You haven't been turned away, not at all. Its simply that we have less users than we did, so less people post - therefore replies aren't always as immediate as we would like them to be.

Innocence has some good ideas. Asking a friend to drive you to clinic or buy you a pregnancy test seem to be practical solutions. :)

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
supergurl2025
Dedicated

Post by supergurl2025 »

I dont have any friends. i wish i did though or i wouldnt be in this mess. they all ethier moved on or moved. I wish i had a planned parenthood close by but i dont closest one is over 1hr 1/2 away and with no way to get there it would take forever to walk. the posibly baby daddy wont return my phone calls. he dosnt care. but oh well i guess i might just end up not knowing at all
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Could you use public transport to get there? Or you could borrow some money from parents (for either the transport or the test). If you had to you could make up an excuse as to why you need the money.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

ok it only takes a couple dollars for a test from like a dollar general store. you will have to get over the fear of telling your parents if you are pregnant then they will find out soon enough anyways. what about a grandparent?
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Go to a 99cent store. Or, just wait for your period. Technically, you have to wait for it anyways.

And no dear - you're not being turned away. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
supergurl2025
Dedicated

Post by supergurl2025 »

I do not have anyof those stores around me. Theres no use for me in waiting for my period my family history contains getting periods while pregnant so if i get mines there still is a chance. Its going on a month without my period though i should have it anyday but im still scared there will be that chance. im so scared and i cant tell my parents not intill i know for sure
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Stop the arguing. Dude - take it to PMs.

Topic starter - we can give you ideas all day long but you have to work with us. NO STEALING. Just go to a walmart/drug store/etc. Anything that is close enough for you to walk to. Buy a test. Take it. And from there do what you have to do. By stressing yourself out so much, you, yourself, are causing your period to delay. Relax.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!