stupid friends

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

stupid friends

Post by Wheretogo »

okay this is more of a rant then anything.

My friend, and her three sisters went to a movie tonight and then on the way home we were talking about her driving. Shes a shite driver. She has so many points on her lisence that if she gets another ticket or in another accidnet she will lose her lisence. She has flipped her car twice, hit a city bus, many poles and other misc things on the road. And so just the way the street is there is a bend, and just before the bend is a trailer and a car parked across the street from each other. Generally people slow down for it, cuz its a tight fit. She was speeding and her sister told her to slow down and i said i agree, and she just went right through, yelled at us and then slammed on teh breaks. But cuz of the way i was sitting, the seatbelt only stopped me part of the way. My head hit the top the sun visor and my neck sorta bent at a weird angle. I am so fucking mad and she told me i deserved it. I just want to fucking hit her. So rank ass hard. I am so pissed. I could just knock her out. And for those who dont know (majority of you guys) I had a concussion a month ago, and the last thing i want is another one right away. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i am so angry. And in pain.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Lena
Veteran

Re: stupid friends

Post by Lena »

You're right, she was stupid and dangerous.

I would refuse to get in a car with her when she's driving again. Its not only sensible for your safety, but it might also get the message through to her that she needs to start driving more safely/take a driving safety course.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.