Promotion plans?

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Leapfrog
Veteran

Promotion plans?

Post by Leapfrog »

Being that I am now a member I would like to ask what the administrations plans are for getting activty to the site?

I would imagine with 5 admins that you guys have plans.
Skye
Veteran

Re: Promotion plans?

Post by Skye »

Pinky: Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world! ! !

*Camera zooms in on Brain for dramatic intent*

Pinky: Narf! Zoit! Etc . . .

[ . . . ]

Brain: Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken wont wear the nylons?

Brain: *Kicks Pinky really hard.*

Pinky: NARF! ZOIT!*giggles*

They're Pinky and The Brain. Yes, Pinky and The Brain. One is a genius, the other's insane. They're laboratory mice.Their genes have been spliced. They're dinky. They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain . . . Brain.

Woohoo for Cartoon Network.

HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

I'm sure the admins are open to suggestions and feedback if you have any Alicia. :D
-Jacob Wilson
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

[quote name='Jake;489442']I'm sure the admins are open to suggestions and feedback if you have any Alicia. :D[/quote]

Poit! :lol:
HelpingTeens.org:

Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Well mine weren't good enough. So that tells me they have better plans. So I am asking for them to share them.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

[quote name='Leapfrog;489448']Well mine weren't good enough. So that tells me they have better plans. So I am asking for them to share them.[/quote]

This is not personal, Alicia, it never was. Stop making it that way. :rolleyes:
HelpingTeens.org:

Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Never said it was.

I simply asked what the plans are for promoting the site. No one has yet to list any.
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

[quote=Leapfrog;489484]Never said it was.

I simply asked what the plans are for promoting the site. No one has yet to list any.[/quote]

Generally on most projects such as this site, plans are made within the group of people that are in control of implementing them and then released to the public when they are done or close enough to being a sure thing.

You know a lot of ideas we have for the site, and you will be told at the same time as the rest of the members when those ideas and others are ready. :-) Thank you for your concern, and please feel free to let us know if you get any ideas.
-Jacob Wilson
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

Shouldnt the long standing memebrs, who have put alot of time into the site, be included in the plans. I think the members who have put up with so much should be included.

I mean afterall I was always told to make sure I included everyone when I was on staff. Now your saying thats not how things are done?

*EDIT*

So I think its fair that the members be allowed to know what the site plans are.
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Alicia,

The members of this site in fact are the site, they are the reason this site exists. They are always considered in any changes that occur, and the "long standing members" as you put them are almost always in the forefront of all changes that are made here and most of them are staff. More times then not, any possible changes are open for feedback from all members before they are implemented.

In response to the Edited part of your post:

I don't appreciate you violating the trust of this site, by bringing things up that are private matters.

I had the up most respect for you while you where an Admin and you know this, so please, as a person favor to me if nothing else, stop being mischievous. If you continue on this path, you will be hurting this site, foremost, and my respect for you as well.

If ANY member of this site has any questions/concerns/issues they may, as always, contact me, and I will be more than happy to do whatever I can.

-My thoughts

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Heh - You're cute. Reeeeeaaaaal cute. I find this amusing that the one person who was most against members knowing anything is now taking the opposite side.

"I wanna help"....my ass.

*grunts* O.o
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

This thread is no longer constructive. I'm closing it.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.