Mattie

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Toast960
Loyal

Mattie

Post by Toast960 »

I just found out that a little girl who I used to babysit is going to die from cancer in about six weeks. I babysat her while she was just a little baby. And now, at the age of seven, she's got six weeks to live. I'm not going to making this too long as even now I'm breaking up but I do want to say that had she been given the chance to grow up, I know she would've been a wonderful person with the ability to take on the world because even at six months old, I could tell she had a certain fire in her eyes and could've done anything she set her mind to. It's not fair. No one should have to leave this world so early.
To Liz, my one and only - May our love last forever :)

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.." - Jack Kerouac, "On The Road"
anonymous08
Loyal

Re: Mattie

Post by anonymous08 »

wow. that's really hard to accept.

you're right - she shouldn't have to leave this early.

but look at the impact she's made! only seven years old and she has affected your life, and i'm sure many others lives. she didn't waste this seven years, it seems.

i'm really sorry about the prognosis.

she'll be, as well as you and liz, in my prayers.
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I know we've spoken about this already, but I want to reply here as well.

I know its hard. Death is cruel and its unfair. :( I'm here for you, you have my support, whenever you need me. You know that, but I'm reiterating. :)

Love you. Liz xx
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
chsblondie67
Loyal

Post by chsblondie67 »

Awwwe. Thats horrible...Like they said, death is really cruel and unfair. Its not right. You have my support. Im here for you...
Love always,

Brittany Nicole :confused:
Toast960
Loyal

Post by Toast960 »

Just found out she died this morning...
To Liz, my one and only - May our love last forever :)

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.." - Jack Kerouac, "On The Road"
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Call me when you can.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.