Her Lips Were As Soft As A Rock, Her Heart Is Made Out Of Charcol

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

punkskater1185
Loyal

Her Lips Were As Soft As A Rock, Her Heart Is Made Out Of Charcol

Post by punkskater1185 »

Listening to Postal Service, remembering who introduced me to buddahism and this song, "Sleep In", it was Shannon. Man do I miss her sometimes, remembering the day when we were listening to this song, driving up to the mountains ditching school and looking into her caring eyes. Having her dad call us like 15 times trying to figure out where we were, her having a curfew. Opening up my sun roof, closing my eyes in complete happiness, my heart beating so fast just out of fear that I might say the wrong thing to upset the perfect moment. Tears coming down my cheek thinking about this... I really do miss these moments.

Watching the sun go down, looking at her as if nothing else mattered in the world. Riding in the car looking at every crease in the road, every mistake on the side of the road, but most of all relaxing and feeling her hand behind my head, saying that it was safe. She would put her hand behind my head and tell me every night that she loved me and that she always had me. And that I would I always have her.

I miss her so much. Not as a girlfriend but as a friend, I wish that things didn't go down as they did. I wish we were mature enough to look past the differences and clashing opinions and act civil towards eachother, but now she treats me like shit. She took a 180 from being the sweetest thing to the ugliest person. Her heart is like black inside and she has no sense of how to treat anyone in her life. She's so dependent on other's words and she cares way too much about herself. It's like I never knew this person, I asked her out because she was the total opposite of a bitch. I really believed in her and I wish that she can be happy with what she has now.

I hope she never reads this since, she wouldn't care and would probably think that I'm just being a bitch. I miss her and I miss the way things were and the happy times....
Sometimes pain is unbearable and one must take other means to feeling alive and well again.