A Good Friend

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

crazysane99
Loyal

A Good Friend

Post by crazysane99 »

Teenager Drowns In Redgranite Quarry

(WFRV) REDGRANITE, Wis. A teenager drowned in the Redgranite Quarry in Waushara County.

The sheriff's department says they got a 911 call Thursday afternoon that someone was down in the quarry.

About an hour later, a diver from the Neshkoro Rescue Team located 17-year-old Jake Deringer on the east side of the quarry in 50 feet of water.

The Redgranite area teen was taken to Berlin Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead by the coroner.

Family members want the quarry to be shut down Friday so they may have a moment of silence in his memory.

as read is on of my friends story when i found out my body just couldnt move couldnt cry just a rush of warmth then i just fell and the tears came rolling down i didnt know wut to think or how to act he was loved by every one he gave me my new years kiss i just wish i could have huged him one last time just hung out on last time

can some one help i cant sleep and i keep dreaming they couldnt find his body

:'(
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: A Good Friend

Post by Barbies are Evil »

you won't be able to sleep for awhile probably.......i'm not going to give you any cliches because they rarely help........this was an accident, plain and simple.....one that took a life.......theres no way to make that better, no manual for dealing with it. Just take it one day at a time and don't give up.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch