1 Year...

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

MattMan
Veteran

1 Year...

Post by MattMan »

At about 12:30-1pm today it was the one year anniversary of the car accident I was in... I miss my girlfriend really badly, today more than anything :'(
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: 1 Year...

Post by Barbies are Evil »

look at it this way.......theres only one one year mark........and obviously you made it through........you can make it through.........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

i'm sorry hun :[

but like she said, you got to the one year mark. && shes in a better place now :hug:
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
rockerchick
Loyal

Post by rockerchick »

OMG! June 15?? June 16 was the one year anniversary of my good friend, Brittany's death. She had cancer though. I'm so sorry for your loss, and i know that it doesn't help when people say "at least they're in a better place." I don't know about you but i've hated the number 16 ever since. Stay strong man...maybe your gf and Brit are keeping each other company.
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I'm so sorry.

How are you doing? Probably a stupid question, but I'm asking anyway. Hanging in there? Feel free to vent to me if you need.

<3
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Clubber20_06

Post by Clubber20_06 »

I am so sorry about your loss. I know what you feel right now, July 25th would have been my nanas birthday, i miss her loads, but i am sure she is in a better place, along with your girlfriend.

You should go do something that you both enjoyed, it might cheer you up a littl bit. Sorry
Now I still wonder why did you say goodbye

You let me stand here all alone

The pain inside my heart, it's tearing me apart

Cause now I stand here on my own

But now I cry myself to sleep

Only you are what I need

We can make it if we try

I am nowhere without you

I don't know what I should do

Cause my tears will never dry

And I still wonder why

I hope that you will see how much you mean to me

I don't understand why you have gone

The pain inside my heart, it's tearing me apart

Cause now I stand here on my own
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

Hey, I know how you feel. The three year anniversary of my brother's death just passed, and even though it's been three years, it doesn't necessarily make that day any easier. That whole "you made it through the first year thing" is not completely true, at least not for me, because after the 1 yr anniversary of my brother's death passed, i felt like i should start to "get over" or be able to "move on" easier. I want to tell you that everyone takes a different amount of time to deal with stuff and however long it takes you to cope with this loss, is normal. Don't let anyone rush you or tell you how you should feel. The other thing that i can tell you for sure, is that it does and it will get easier. I still think about my brother every single day, and some days are harder than others. Most of the time i'm okay, but sometimes i still break down and cry like he just died. The hardest deaths to get over are the sudden ones.
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"