Fwb (friends With Benfits)

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LiArLiAr911
Loyal

Fwb (friends With Benfits)

Post by LiArLiAr911 »

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm in a Fwb right now! and I'm starting to fall for him and he is starting to fall for me! and i'm so scared because I dont want to lose a BEST FRIEND!!!! I'm kinda starting to hate it but I love having sex with him...... The ? is, Are there any of you going through this?

Thanks always,

Sexy nettie :dj:

&&Sexy NETTIE ~ moi!&&

My homepage! cum check it out!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: Fwb (friends With Benfits)

Post by daffodildreams »

I think you've highlighted the problems of friends with benefits for yourself - one of you could end up falling for the other. I would never do this, in a million years. It has too much emotional risk to it, nevermind the problems if you were to get pregnant.
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

I dunno, this subject is really touchy for me. I mean, fwb can get so complicated with the feelings and all this stuff. Sometimes i think its worth it sometimes i dont. I dunno, ive had one before, and it was alright. But then he got a girlfriend and told me that it couldnt happen anymore and i was fine with it. So that one didnt go to bad, but ive heard of horror stories of fwb. Just be careful!!!

-Molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I would never have one. It gets so complicated, you know? It's hard for me not to get attached to people and I don't think I could ever have just a purely physical relationship with another person without falling for them and then getting hurt.

It's a tough thing.

Just be careful, okay? :hug:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I can't say that I would never have one but if it happened (and I didn't have a boyfriend) I might do it.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

hey sweetheart. i picked "other" because i have been in a fwb. ew both really cared for each other more than we meant to. we never ended up dating because neither of us said anything until it was too late. really...the question is...do you want a relationship with him? anytime that you are just having sex with someone, and basically acting like you're going out. you are going to end up falling for them. which is why fwb isnt one of the greatest ideas out there. but what you do is up to you. if you want to be with him in a relationship then let him know before its too late.

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

i've had one but i cant really say i loved or hated it, it was fine at the moment we had a good time, there was also drama involved in that we sorta both became jealous but idk it was more complicated than that, so it just depends on ur situation, sometimes it work out pretty well sometimes it gets crazy
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
CreepyKidLover
Loyal

Post by CreepyKidLover »

I fall into the Other*explain* category.. it wasn't actually decided that we were friends with benifits hell we aint even friends now. but i went a little far with a really nice guy, and if i had the chance to date him i wouldn't. see one night after playing cards for about 7 hours. he drove me home and we had been typing messages into my phone since my sister left about 9:45. that was only like 2 hours into the game of poker. well he was like "i need a bj(blowjob). will you give me one?" i was a little wierded out but then i realized that he meant after we finished playing cards.. i told him "i really care about you and dont wanna get hurt" and he said "you wont get hurt we will have a little fun." well around 11:00 i called my dad and said i was still playing cards and debra my sister's friend would bring me home and i was taking my sister her car. well i took my sister her car and tommy said he would talk me home. and so debra agreed not to tell anyone. so on the way home i gave tommy a blowjob, i like 20 miles from where we were playing cards and he pulled over before we got to me house, not knowing my dad works nights and so does my sister. and we both promised not to tell anyone. and i told my friend that i hung out with him that night and evidently she got jealous and told him i was telling everyone that i was fucking the infamous playboy tommy wayne... so he is pissed and wont talk to me.. and i tried to tell him that i didn't care about him and yeah i liked being his friend but if he wants to treat me like shit we will see how he likes it when i treat him like shit. so i have been ignoring him.. and i will continue to.. but FWB CAN RUIN FRIENDSHIPS...
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

FWB CAN RUIN FRIENDSHIPS...

i totally agree...be very careful[/color]

<3333 Anneliese
Jess128
Loyal

Post by Jess128 »

When my boyfriend of a year broke up with me it was awesful, but once I was over it we became friends with benefits cause we both missed the sex. It worked out really well for a while until i started to fall for him again.... so i ended it for good. I had another FWB with summer and neither of us had feelings for each other but the sex was awesome. I think it's great if you dont fall for the guy, cause chances are he wont fall for you... haha.
~Jess

*Reach down low, slide it in real slow, I wanna hear your engine roar, before I'm in the door. -Motley Crue

*It's like connecting the dots, start at the bottom, lick it to the top. -Motley Crue

*It's better to have lost at love than never to have loved at all. - Poison
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Honestly, ( I know this is gonna sound HORIBBLY slutty ) I like it. You just gotta disconnect your emotions from it. Erm.. I've had one before. It was...amussing.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

yes, as Jamie said...if you can dissconnect your emotions, and just base everything on sex then you should be good, and the sex will be great...lol...but once emotions become involved its best to end it. and Jamie, sweetheart, that doesn't sound slutty...in certain ways i like it also.

<3333 Anneliese
Glitter
Loyal

Post by Glitter »

Ok well I had one, but what started as him being my best friend and us messing around, turned into him using me for not only sex but money and other things as well. And since then I'd been emotionally distraught and pratically selling my body but not for money. So last night my new friend and I were messing around and he stopped and we realized what we were doing and he totally said stuff that made me feel like a person, and not just a piece of ass and it meant so much to me because I really haven't felt as though I've been viewed as a person so it was great and I'm done with the FWB part of my life for now.
I'm Jamie that's me RENT rocks

"Will I loose my dignity will someone care will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare"
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Originally posted by Kittie@Sep 21 2005, 12:00 AM

yes, as Jamie said...if you can dissconnect your emotions, and just base everything on sex then you should be good, and the sex will be great...lol...but once emotions become involved its best to end it. and Jamie, sweetheart, that doesn't sound slutty...in certain ways i like it also.

[right][/right]

Awww thanks sweetie :) Im glad someone understands! ha. <333
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

<3333 Anneliese
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

hmm i used to have a FWB it was fun for a while but it got old and i moved when i moved back we dated for a while that too got old for me, i would be way more into it if it had been with someone else-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

hmm i used to have a FWB it was fun for a while but it got old and i moved when i moved back we dated for a while that too got old for me, i would be way more into it if it had been with someone else-MARY

sex with one person does start getting boring after awhile...and how people say "test it before you buy it" that kinda ruins it if you break it while testing...if you get what im saying.

<3333 Anneliese
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Originally posted by Anna_Banana@Sep 22 2005, 11:10 AM

sex with one person does start getting boring after awhile...and how people say "test it before you buy it" that kinda ruins it if you break it while testing...if you get what im saying.[/color]

[right][/right]

Thats a great statement! lol, you cant break things while testing...its not legal haha. But on a less whore-ish note lol, Sex with the RIGHT person doesnt get boring. You just gotta find the right person.

-Molly

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

lol Molly....did that statement sound a little whore-ish? lol...that's just the way it came out..oh well.

<3333 Anneliese
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Not like OMG YOUR A WHORE!!!! statement....but it coulda been a lil less whore-ish haha but its ok, i still love you

:wub:

-Molly