Ugly Duckling

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Far~From~heaven
Loyal

Re: Ugly Duckling

Post by Far~From~heaven »

hun, you really really need to eat. Start by eating a little healthy food and progress. We really don't want you to become anorexic or if you eat so much all of a sudden that you throw up and start a spiral into bullemia. I really think in my honest opinion that you go to your mom and talk this out with her. She loves you and wants to help.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: Ugly Duckling

Post by Toy Soldier »

No food also equals you getting very ill.You may feel happy now, but it won't make you feel too great after a while, especially when you get ill. You need to start eating again. You're slipping into an ED and you will get trapped in one hun. Ignore that guy, obviously hes a jerk if he called you 'fat'.Hun, everyone is worried about you. Can't you eat healthy stuff at school? And have a word with your mom, please? Please Britt hun.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future