Official State Your Spiritual Affiliation Topic...

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

StarsHope
Loyal

Re: Official State Your Spiritual Affiliation Topic...

Post by StarsHope »

I am a 100 % devoted to Christ :D CHRISTIAN! :D yay! hehe im also a Baptist if that matters!
[CENTER]Happily Married :wub:

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]"Reach for the moon... if you happen to miss you'll still be amoung the stars"

"That's what bothers me. That my life is so common. I wouldn't wish this - this journey through a shimmery fun house mirrored covered hell - on anyone." - Wasted

[LEFT]

*if you want to know anything about me, PM me.*

[/LEFT]

[/CENTER]

adume
Loyal

Post by adume »

Buddhist. To be specific, Vipassana and Zen. To be even more specific, Vipassana in the Vietnamese tradition, and Zen in the Japanese tradition.

Buddhism in the west usually roots itself in these two schools the most because they allow room for the very traditional aspects as well as room for adaptation for the individual. I find that it is the best fit for me in general - probably for the same reasons why it's pretty common among Buddhists in this country.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I am Emily.

I do not feel that I need a religion to show who or what I am.

When I see or decide on certain morals then I do, there's no other way.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
imnotfamous

Post by imnotfamous »

*off topic. This topic is for one thing and one thing only: stateing your beliefs. If you wish to discuss them, make a new topic please. Thank you*
Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

I am Catholic Christian
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
xmindy

Post by xmindy »

I guess you could call me "agnostic".

I don't believe anything until I see it for myself, and I follow my own morals and beliefs that I have come to grasp over time.

No one else's. :)
I want to see

you use your capabilities.

Build me an ocean, then

destroy it with <syour</s e y e s .
Poetica
Loyal

Post by Poetica »

Spritual with major lean soon to be full on, Theravada Buddhist.

If you wanna know specifics of it ask.
"A girl meets a guy, they fall in love, have sex, get married, not necessarily in that order. Expectations. They ruled me. Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl."
snuffles310

Post by snuffles310 »

I'm wiccan, not that i really feel its important because it doesnt in anyway shap or change who I am but if you wanted to know then there ya go!

Blessed be,

Jill
nessa87
Loyal

Post by nessa87 »

i'm catholic...technically. i've gone to a catholic school my whole life and i pretty much don't believe most of the crap they make us learn. the church is way too anal about everything.
uruj316
Loyal

Post by uruj316 »

i am muslim. i don't think organized religion keeps u from being open minded. i think that when u follow a religion, it's ur own; not u simply doing what other people have done. u are ur own person and u make whatever u want out of life. orginaized reliong doesn't keep u from that. it helps u. it gives u wisdom and advice.
hey i'm pleading

my soul is bleeding

i don't want to be left alone

not when i'm right next to you

and are you thinking

it's so misleading

i don't want to be left alone

not when i'm right next to you

"Claire! Claire! my condolences! that sounds like a fat girls name."
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

im christian and pentacostal not the long hair to ur ass no jewelry or pants ones we are the non judging pants wearing hair cutting jewelry wearing people of tennessee lol anyhow yup i luv my religion im bisexual and im still told i am not doing wrong which is so :-) it rocks!
Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
spurs14fc
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by spurs14fc »

Im a catholic, plain and simple. I love god and think that he put us on this earth to make it a better place for other people. I beleive that as long as we thank god and are sorry for our sins then he will save us and guide us in the right direction. I beleive in god, his only son jesus, that mary is an everlasting virgin, that the holy spirit fills our hearts everyday, and that the saints watch over us and teach us to love god. My patron saint is St. francis of assisi.
*Nathan*

For the life of me I cannot remember

what made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise

for the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins

we were merely freshmen
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I'm a mixture between Wiccan, Buddhism and Christanity.

Nothing like being open mided.
:P
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

I'm Christian Unitarian Universalist. I believe in God and pray and believe that Jesus died and rose for our sins, but I believe that all religions with a God are the same God reflected back through our own perspectives [the "prism" theory], which is Unitarian, one God for everyone. Universalist is the "affirming the inherent worth and dignity of every person" part of UU, which is really important to me. I believe that being good to others and spirituality in general is more important than actual religious beliefs. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

I believe in myself, and that whatever happens, happens for a reason (duh, prolly cause I made stupid choices, or occasionally, even right ones). As for destiny and path of life and such.. I will make my own as I go along :)

Oh and yea, if there was a god, I'd hate him for having made mankind. The worst animal this planet has to cope with.
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

i am catholic. a pretty strong one sence ive started highschool a while back ago. i find myself debating it when i argue with my family and with friends. believing in something gives me alot of hope. thats all i need to get through the day. i pray to God all the time. its like i can talk to him and he talks back. God has reasons for everything he does...
Hoodwinked
Loyal

Post by Hoodwinked »

I don't really have a religion, but I'm interested in Wicca and Paganism :)

L

X ((hugs))
XX ((hugs))

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

Nora Ephron
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

i am atheist and forever i shall remain one
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I'm not anything. I don't believe in wasting my entire life to figure out what is going to happen when I die. I'd rather just wait for the time to come, I really could care less what happens. I don't know about heaven, hell, and god, existing, but it doesn't really matter to me. I feel that no one really has a clue as to what is really going on, people just make theory's because they believe that they need to feel like there is some place to go when this is all over. I've considered that maybe we are dead already, and we're just waiting for our fate, and when we think we die in this life, we are really being born in another(which is real life, not an afterlife). Hard to explain, you'd have to think with my mind to completely understand what the hell I'm saying. :P The reason I stopped going to church is because I realized that I don't believe in sitting in a room just to listen to someone tell me what I should believe, and that everyone else is wrong. Religion has caused nothing but strife and pain. And why hate someone just because they don't have the same beliefs? This is why I don't want to be a part of that crap.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Draco
Loyal

Post by Draco »

change of religion, I'm now agnostic
Your life is only as good as you make it. The hardships of life will bring any of us to our knees. No matter how high-spritied, no matter how optimistic. It'll pull us down, drag us through the dirt. Our lives will feel empty and pathedic, we'll have everlasting sadness. Though we must wait it out, beacuse this is usaully only a temporary thing. You must keep faith in yourself, while keeping faith in others. Protect the ones that hold and love you, for they are the most important people in your lives