Pft, I Hate Me

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Sam
Veteran

Re: Pft, I Hate Me

Post by Sam »

aww. I am sorry that you feel that way. You shouldn't feel that way. You are probably really pretty and you seem nice. I know its hard to like yourself but you should really try too. It will really help.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Gandalf
Loyal

Post by Gandalf »

I think you need to have a massive attitude change to self-esteem.

Start telling yourself you are a wonderful person, you are a confident fantastic amazing person that a lot of people care about, or any other good complements. Tell yourself this whenever you feel low and it should have postive sub-consious effects on you. What I mean is it will get into the part of your mind you don't control and eventually you will start to feel and believe it.

It's not that you have low self-esteem its that you're attitude to yourself is not benefiting you. If you catch yourself saying you are ugly to yourself, you are stupid or whatever, reverse it around and blindly just tell yourself the opposite.

For example, look at what you just said below:

"i hate everything about me specially my looks! im an ugly peice of sh!t im a horrible person im nothing, i dont deserve anything i hate me theres nothing good about me, im not pretty nor am i nice"

Ahhhhhhhh, what were you thinking! Now, you love everything about yourself, you are a pretty lovely person, you are deserving, believe in yourself, and you are capable of everything you set your mind on aren't you??? Say Yes!! Accept this and slowly get out the habbit of saying these things.

These self-hating thoughts are never going to benefit you, so please try and send this spiral of pointless hate in the opposite direction.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

that's what I had for few years and were really depressed all the time.. until I decided to quit and just not care about the drawbacks I had. Just said to myself 'I'm me, and whoever or whatever I am, I am me, with all the goods and bads in me, I will be true to MYSELF, and fuck that I'm the one I am now, I'll just be true to myself and change, not by hating myself, but by bieng 'a friend of myself'' You just need to belive it, it's the only thing that matters - to stay true to yourself and be a friend for yourself (sorry, couldn't express it better), no matter what you are. Just like this you can change, just like this you will get rid of all the complexes...

That's what I did, and it works now. There are A LOT of things I hate about me, but if I only thought about them, I think I would just cut my wrist.. really..

I just wish you to find yourself again, and NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE.

Good luck :)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

take those compliemnts for what there worth. not everyone gets the. u do
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea