Weirdest Injuries :p

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Re: Weirdest Injuries :p

Post by flavaoftheweak »

oh, i forgot.

my friend was high at my party, so when he got picked up, his dad was telling him that his sister had sprayed that henna tatoo stuff in her eye, and she was in the emergency room. he was so dumbfounded *and high* that he walked right thru our new screen door, ripping the screen right out of the frame. when his sister got home, she was wearing an eye patch. he went out and bought her one of those fake parrott things that repeat anything you say, and everytime he saw her hed go, AYE MAITY! ARRRRGH!

i stuck the sharp part of a metal hanger in my eye when i was a baby.

my nephew was chasing my dog when he was about 5. the sliding glass door was opened a tad, so my little wiener dog went out on the patio, but my nephew didnt realize there was a door and SMACK! he ran right into it, he got through it because it was open justt enough, but he still hit it. i was laughing so hard *what a great auntie i am*.

my friend diego was into falling for a while. dont ask why. he was in gym, and he fell right onto the gym floor, and chipped both his front teeth. he lookd like a hick for two weeks untill he got them fixed.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Lost_Angel_of_Hope
Loyal

Post by Lost_Angel_of_Hope »

hehe wats wit all da pplz wit nose things....well mine isnt realy an injury but....when i was younger and the had them pop rock things (the bigger ones, not the realy small fine stuff) i stuck it up my nose, and had to b rushed to the hospital, and to this day i swear that one side is bigger than the other becuz of that
"And I'm beyond your peripheral vision So you might want to turn your head Cause someday you're going to get hungry And eat most of the words you just said."

"I know whats it like to want to die, how it hurts to smile, how you try to fit in but you can't, how you hurt yourself on the outside, to try to kill the pain in the inside."

"A goodbye is only painful when you know you aren't going to say hello again."

"Lingering pain has changed me everyday - and now I'm covered with a substance of darkness that won't wash away."
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

i have 2 weird injuries....

i was in 7th grade and i mimmicked jackass stunts and i was running and i was going to trip on propose and i flipped in the air and my knee hit my nose! It didnt bleed thank god or break thank god.

it was in the 6th grade and i was running and this prick pushed me and i fell and slid on the ground by my right side lol i mean my WHOLE right side...side of face...leg lol everything but mostly i had a minor concusion from a head injury from going down so hard cuase when i went down he pushed me again and someone else was behind me and they pushed me too...yeah wasnt liked in 6th grade. Blood was everywhere. But now i one small tiny scar.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

omg.....psycho 6th graders...jeesh....

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

tell me bout it.. heh :lol:
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

poor amanda...glad i have always been liked by the majority of ppl...cept for a few...and this one gurl actualy beat me up......that sucked...she gave me a black eye and a broken jaw and nose....that was embarassing...jeez..im strong..and i got beaten up...you all should see my muscles..i really am strong..lol...so....it really was an embarassing thing to happen to me......

kinipela :)
Loyal

Post by kinipela :) »

My goodness.

A good friend of mine, whom I shall call 'Ozly' ended up in the emergency room the other day.

She lives on a lake, and there are random logs in the lake that you can stand on. She was standing on one, and threw her sister in the water or something, then fell in herself. She said she felt something jam into her foot, and she thought it was a sliver from the log. So she swam to the dock, and felt something flapping on her foot.

So, she gets on the dock, and sees that a tri-fishing hook is jammed into her foot with 3-4 inches of chain dangling from it. She almost threw up.

Her dad takes her to the emergency room, and the doctor gives her a huge and uberly painful shot in her foot to numb it. Then, he took a scalpel and dug around to free the hook, all why my friend watched in horror.

Pretty darn gruesome!

rain will make the flowers grow

journal
big_johnson
Loyal

Post by big_johnson »

Hall of Mirrors........need I say more.

I came out with bruises and a broken nose.
"Others who broke my heart. They were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Lying close to you feelin' your heart beatin. And Im wonderin' what you're dreamin. Wonderin' if its me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever!

"Take time with a wounded hand cause it likes to heal"

-Nirvana
mistical16
Loyal

Post by mistical16 »

i dont think ive had any extreme weird injuries but one time about 3 months ago i was jumping on my trampoling and feel through the middle of it the material just wripped in half and there i was standing there on the ground trapped lol i finnally craweled my way out from under it
gumby
Loyal

Post by gumby »

When I was like two I swallowed a nail and my mom took me to the ER to get it checked out cuz she thought that they might have to remove it but i wound up pooping it out a few weeks later.... ick.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

once i had to go to this dance rehearsal for something and all my friends were inside. But it was FREEZING outside so i start running inside and BOOM i run into the glass door. my nose and hand prints were on the door. it didnt hurt as much as i was embarresed. I had to walk a wround with an ice pack on my nose. and every1 was laughing at me lol. it was pretty embarresing, my nose was so swollen.

also i was at camp with all my friends and they were playing ping pong and i was standing there watching them, and one of my friends were jus playing around so he hit tha ball REAL hard and it hit my forhead. there was a circle in the middle of my forehead. i had to walk around with an ice pack on my forehead. that was pretty embarressing also.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Laura2

Post by Laura2 »

:woot: Well, one time I came home piss drunk...and we have a glass door (instead of a screen door) and then we have the wooden one too......well anyways....I got out of my car (yes I drove, but i dont do that anymore) anyways...

I got out of my car and the wooden door was open, so the only one closed was the glass door....I could see inside really well, because it was dark outside and the lights were on inside, so there was no glare or anything....so anyways.....i am approaching the door (piss drunk) and walk straight into it....so embarrassed and scared shitless about my parents knowing i was drunk (I was 16 lol) anyways so i open the door and walk in with them staring me down (yes they know, obviously) and later I found out from my brother that you could smell the alcohol on me from like 15 feet away....

but anyways....they ask me if i had been drinking, and (with slurred speech and all) I said "nomomanddadisweartogodihaventbeensmokingpot".....the reason i said this was because my parents had never asked me if i had been drinking before.....but the ALWAYS asked me if i had been smoking "pot" lol <----thats the word they used, really...lol.....anyways....so i got my panties in a tight over them accusing me of drinking.....(even though I had been) so I say "Imleaving!!!!" and turned around to walk out the door, and forgetting that i had closed the wooden door behind me when i came in......i ran into our huge, thick, wooden door......

yes.....tis a sad tale, but it is true..... :woot: it was fun though....and its funny now :woot:
snoop83
Loyal

Post by snoop83 »

my math teacher has a key stuck in her head
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
snoop83
Loyal

Post by snoop83 »

a splinter in ur ass? ouch :blink: :blink:
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
SteveC03
Loyal

Post by SteveC03 »

When I was 7 I ate a lego and it got sutck in my throat. Don't ask me why I ate it cause I don't know. Also a few years back my friend and I were playing roller hockey (@ 1am!) and my sitck broke on top so I took a sledge hammer to it. I missed the stick,hit my hand,and fractured in 4 places. Good times :)
<span style='font-family:Geneva' "Pain and discomfort are a part of life; misery and suffering are optional."

"What is to give light must endure burning"

101st Screamin Eagles....Air Assault! Ft.Campbell, KY

SUPPORT FOR TEENS DEALING WITH CANCER IN ANY WAY
Beachatnight
Loyal

Post by Beachatnight »

Hmm, weird injuries, eh?

Once a friend of mine rolled out of bed one day and broke his arm. Not really a weird injury, just a weird way to break your arm.

Once, I was running, slipped and dislocated my big toe. It didn't really hurt, but it looked pretty gross.
snsareformorons
Loyal

Post by snsareformorons »

lets see, i once got a huge bruise on my....lower area lol (i.e. butt) and i couldnt sit for a while, that was when I fell off my horse going over a jump when he stopped....my horse is so polite he lets me jump the jumps first....neways I also drank a moco latee thing with some advil and i lost my ability to walk for a few months....that was fun!
Imagine:

To stand on top of the highest cliff.

To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.

To draw the final breath,

To make that little step,

To know, that for once a decision was made,

To feel one foot above the abyss,

To think for a split second you can float in the air

To feel losing balance,

To fall,

To feel the cold wind violently caress you,

To see the ground coming closer,

Then to doubt

To wish yourself back to the top of the peak

the one that you are pacing away from.

Only to perish, knowing you cannot turn back
cloudstrife
Loyal

Post by cloudstrife »

i went bowling when i was 4 years old. i stepped up to the approach with the ball in my hand, and i slipped and my chin fell onto the ball. knocked me straight unconcious, and i had to get stitches too.