Urgent: Teenhelp Support Groups Notice

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
OverDrive
Veteran

Urgent: Teenhelp Support Groups Notice

Post by OverDrive »

Hello,

This is a mass message to all people on the TeenHelp Support Groups.

This is a reminder to keep your email address CURRENT and if it changes, to not forget to change your email on the Support Groups. Any bouncebacks with the error of: User Unknown or the like (which means you no longer have that email address) will have their Support Groups Account DELETED without consulting you first.

Also, a reminder to keep all email boxes (hotmail, yahoo, excite, netscape, and the like) UNDER YOUR MAXIMUM ALLOWED SPACE. Any one who has bounceback messages from topic and forum subscriptions, the subscriptions will be removed forcefully server side so we reduce the amount of bounceback messages from our system.

******ADDED******

YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT ABLE TO ACCEPT EMAILS FROM TEENHELP.ORG. You may chose not to allow admins to email you (My Controls, Email Settings, - "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator", but the bulk email I sent, (for a reason) I did not honour that control as this needs to be directed SITE WIDE. In future, 99% of all bulk emails will honour that code of conduct.

Thanks,

OverDrive

Adam Marshall

TeenHelp.org Chat Administrator

& TeenHelp.org Webmaster
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.