To my sister, Shannon

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

To my sister, Shannon

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Look, i'm writing in a pen thats your favorite color! It's so hard to explain how I feel about you, how I FELT about you. Seeing your pictures is so hard, cause i'm so confused. I guess being confused is a bit better than being angry, or depressed, but at the same time, I think i could deal better if I knew WHAT to be. How could you have been so stupid to go back to him? He was KILLING you! If you were still around, I bet I would still hate you. I bet you would make me even more dead set on moving in with Samantha, more dead set on leaving this house, this enviornment, HERE. I know you would disapprove of my choices, but then again, that would be nothing new. I'm not confused about my future, i'm confused about my past and I fear that if I don't figure out my past, my future has no chance. And I know if you were here, you'd just tell me i'm being a dumbass, you never understood me. You know, this is the first time i've written you EVER, let alone since you've died. I know your looking down, disgusted with the Jamie-Brian situation, angry at Kerry's doctor, and proud of mom for going back to work. I wonder what you'd think of me, then again, I wonder why i'm even thinking about it, if I WOULD even care. I wonder why I wrote this, I should be studying.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
udontno
Loyal

Re: To my sister, Shannon

Post by udontno »

Aw, I'm sorry that you lost your sister. I wish I knew what to say. If you ever want to talk about it, I'd be happy to listen.
<3 Amanda Kate

"You don't need white out. Just scratch it out and move on with your life." -Mr. Witt

.Infinity.

Post by .Infinity. »

I'm very sorry for your loss, Erin. *hugs*

I think that you wrote this because it's been on your mind for a while; it's been there and you needed to get it out. I know how difficult it can be to keep all thoughts and feelings locked up, it's definitely not easy.

In my opinion, though, writing about this is a very good thing for you to be doing. The fact that you're talking about this will let you get it out, it may possibly even help you figure out all of the confusion. Whether you write about it in a journal, through poems, letters or stories, please continue expressing your thoughts and feelings. I promise that it will help in the end.

Just know that your future will always have a chance, everything has a chance when the will is there. Figuring out your past will put your mind at ease, though.

Stay strong, Erin. Remember that I'm always here to listen if you ever want to talk about this.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

erin you never told me you lost your sister... if you need to talk i am here and love you darlin...
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

yeah, not something that I share very easily.......
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
~Kerri~
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by ~Kerri~ »

Its good your getting your feelings out... even if you aren't quite sure what to feel. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm always here if you wanna talk. <3 *hugs*