I Miss Her

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

NeverReallySeen
Veteran

I Miss Her

Post by NeverReallySeen »

A family friend died about 2 weeks ago. She had cancer. She had chemo a while ago, and she got better. Then it came back, and they took out her lung. She slipped into a coma, and she came out of it, against all odds. She fought one hell of a battle. She never gave up. On a Friday night, she passed away. We got the call Saturday morning, and then went up to Cleveland for the weekend to get away from things. The viewing was on Monday, and I went by myself. I couldnt even bring myself up to her casket. Too hard. Then Tuesday was the funeral. I bit my lip so hard trying not to cry. I went back to school and went on with my day. But I miss her so much now. I want her back. Its not fair. Why did she have to die? I want to see her again, hug her again. I know shes out of pain, and with her son now. But I just miss her so much. A few nights ago, I almost lost it. I miss her so much.
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: I Miss Her

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I know sweetie, just give it time and try to surround yourself with things that make you happy.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

I'm really sorry. Just try to get through some time, and you will make it. Things will get better.
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

i know how hard it is, and how unfair and how much it sucks, u have so many questions in ur mind and they're all unanswered, and idk time will help but it wont fix everything , i guess u have to take it slowly, just breathe, take it easy dont try to move on fast because u need time to do that
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby »

Also, just to add on to everything every else is saying (even though this will sound strange coming from a guy) don't worry about crying. Crying is just a way of showing that you care for something/someone, and in this case that you're going to miss them. We all need a good cry occasionally. While some people think they have to be strong by not crying, I think it's it shows you're stronger if you do cry becasue you don't give a damn what people think of you if they see you cry. In other words, if you need to, let it out, you might be surprised about how it makes you feel afterwords.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]
CreepyKidLover
Loyal

Post by CreepyKidLover »

I know this is a hard thing to realize, but it actually helps to cry. crying may make you feel like crap, but it relieves some of the tension built up in you. when my uncle past the 25 of november, i cried for 3 days straight. and know i find myself crying about him just to go to sleep at night.