Trans?

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

emilikee123
Loyal

Trans?

Post by emilikee123 »

<div>I think im transgender. Im a girl who likes boys but feel like i am one myself. </div>
<div>i don't like to act like a girl. A lot of times, i will forget i am one. When i fantasize, i am a guy with another </div>
<div> </div>
<div>guy. Even when i was little. In those dreams when you sleep, that show what you're really thinking, i could </div>
<div> </div>
<div>have sworn that i was a guy in every single one of them. Its racking my brain and i cant sleep. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I wanna cry, i don't know what to do. I am panicking and stressing over this.</div>
<div>I cant talk to anyone. I dont want people to think of me different.</div>
<div>I know you say talk to a trusted person but honestly, i cant trust anyone. Lets face it, people talk. The only people i trust are my dog (because she cant talk) and these anonymous and hopefully untraceable forums.</div>
<div>Im so depressed because i dont know what to do and i dont think that much of any people i know can possibly understand what i am going through!!!!  :'([font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:18px]  :'([/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:18px]  :'([/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:18px]  :'([/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:18px] [/font]</div>