i think im scared to know the truth =[

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Angelique

i think im scared to know the truth =[

Post by Angelique »

ok.. so i think i may be bi, and im actually scared to know the truth... maybe, is it that im scared f what my family/ friends are going to think? yeah, i know i should love who i love but im still scared to lose the little friends i do have.. and.. God, i just dont know.. any advice..?
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Re: i think im scared to know the truth =[

Post by Fishhead »

The truth is if they're truly your friends its not going to ruin your friendships. I've been dating my girlfriend (I am a girl by the way..my username makes it not obvious) for over 7 months now and everyone we know has taken it really well. This includes my mom who is very religious and we thought for sure was going to kick me out. Also, you don't need to worry about labeling yourself as bi, straight, gay, etc. Just be who you are. I'm 18 and I still don't know for sure what I am; I just know that I love my girlfriend and it doesn't matter what I call myself, ya know? Just give it time. You may feel that you are bi now and decide in a few years that you aren't. So really labeling yourself isn't such a big deal..just date who you wanna date..

Hope that was helpful :S

Danica
Spitfire
Veteran

Re: i think im scared to know the truth =[

Post by Spitfire »

Yeah, ignoring the labels is the biggest and easiest thing you can do. Focus on figuring out yourself instead of WHAT you are. I'm sure that as long as you're being yourself and truly happy nobody will reject you or your partner!
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!