Your School & Sexual Orientation

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Sam!
Veteran

Your School & Sexual Orientation

Post by Sam! »

I am curious to know what people's particular school situations are like.

If you're out - how do people take it?

If you're not - how do people talk about gay people in front of you?
-Sam!
mommieof2

Re: Your School & Sexual Orientation

Post by mommieof2 »

hhmm well im not in school anymore. But everyone there excepted it. Two of my friends were lesbian and showed public affection all the time. No one seemed to care except the administrators ofcourse. "public affection isnt allowed on premises" It's just such a common thing for girls to be "bi" nowadays i really dont think it phases many people anymore.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

well i am out of hs but when i was people seemed to be ok with it, the gay guy was super popular,
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

well, I was only 1/2 ish out. How to explain. I
Save The Cows!
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

never gave people straight answers. They'd ask if I was gay and I'd say no because technically I'm not, I'm bi, and if they asked if I was bi, I would always answer in a different way, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes in a "duh that's obvious" tone. So I kept people confused. It was obvious to some what I was doing, and none of them ever said anything to the others, so I assume they were fine with it, but the ones who discussed it among themselves, I think they felt slightly uncomfortable. A lot of the girls at my high school were bi or lesbians, and most people seemed gay friendly, so the homophobic people kept it to themselves, being outnumbered and all.
Save The Cows!