Confused

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Confused_star

Confused

Post by Confused_star » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:21 am

ok, so this is the first time i have actually spoke about this.

I have been sure i was gay, well lesbian to be word correct, as i am female.. lol

But i have been sure since about maybe 13 or 14 when i thought i was bu then about 15 when i knew i was gay..

untill now, i'm in uni.. away from home, and i have actually found a guy attractive.. i never thought that would happen.. in a million years!

Things have happened in the past that i know anything with this guy, if anything serious would to happen.. that it would need to go slow.

I don't talk about my past.. only to people i get close too.. and that aint that often.

I hate people to think.. oh your just going through a phase, no i'm actually not.. i really still do like girls! It was only the other day when i had something go on with someone else..

I'm not even sure i can trust a guy again, well i can but not in the same way, things in the past, well we all have a past, some stupid things and some.. well bigger things.. but my step dad gained my trust back in men, not in the sexual way! lol.. but in just trusting people again.

I dont know why im bringing this up on here.. maybe because everyone around me things im gay.. gay flags up in my room.. etc

i guess.. either to just get it out my system.. or to try and see what other people think.. or maybe both?

I'm just confused.. lost, and i hate this feeling. I used to be so sure of myself. now.. not so

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Re: Confused

Post by InnocenceLost57 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Hey hun. Yeah, that's a difficult situation to be in - that's why labels are kinda hard to deal with. You label yourself one thing (or other people do it for you), and then you feel like people would think of you differently if you wanted to try out another. But the only advice I can give you is try to follow your heart...if you're attracted to this guy, spend some more time with him and see how you feel. If you're still definitely very attracted to him, just take things reeeeeeeeal slow, and see if he's the type of person you could be with.

I'm sure your biggest concern is how the people who know you will react if you start being with a guy. And there's not much you can do about that, except maybe talk to a few of your closest friends about how you're feeling confused and need some support. That way, if things DO happen with this guy, they at least know what's going on, and if they're really your friends, they will support you no matter what!
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 pm

labels suck, just like who you like, feelings are just not something to get so worked up over. i agree taking things slow with anyone is a good idea
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]

Confused_star

Post by Confused_star » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:54 pm

I have always said labels suck, always. and i still do say that..

i correct myself in saying im sure i was gay.. just by saying i am sure i was sticking with girls..

then this lad comes along, and its just all changed.

I have always gone with the flow.. but i just dont know if i'm doing the right thing for me here..

I want to be with him. yes, he's a great guy, but i really dont know if i could actually do anything sexual, i mean yes this stuff takes time in any normal relationship.. it does when i am with a girl,

but my past.. just kissing a guy with him on the top or whatever.. flashback madness goes off in my head..

I have spoken to him, told him bits of my past but thats all i can do. I don't talk to people.. let alone guys..
Is there more to life?

Life is like a box of chocolates, different flavor everyday.