Again.

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Loyal

Re: Again.

Post by ... »

your bi i guess...
...later
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

there are many people thinking the same way as you...

w/ the info you left...i would say that you are bi...

but being open to different things doesn't change who you are...you said that you liked it, but did you sexually like it? or was it your horniness kicking in?

you may be bi, but don't jump to labling yourself...you are who you are...no matter if you are bi or straight...be proud :D
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Well, you could be bi. Or you could just be experimental. Either way, the main question is Are you having fun? :)

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Dude... I believe sometimes people can be JUST horny.. no matter if its for GUYS or GIRLS..cause I've gone through stages of being with a guy wanting to be with a girl, but then being with a girl and wanting to get with a guy... It was really weird.

Later through life... you'll eventually lean more towards the one side. Maybe you're just very open minded to everything and maybe you need to try everything first before putting your foot on either side of the fence...if that made sense (i rhymed! Yay)

~one~
babyboo15
Loyal

Post by babyboo15 »

im guessing that your bi
IM GAY
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Either way, I know it can be like hell dwelling on it. So if you wanna find out, then don't be ashamed of either "label" that it is. The labels themselves aren't important but finding who you are can be itself. If you think you can be with a girl in any way, then still feel for guys, you're bisexual. :) But maybe you're experimental if you don't like girls like...well, getting with them way or sexually. You're beautiful either way
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."