Head

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

nturtypelban

Head

Post by nturtypelban »

I gave my boyfriend head at the movies the other day and i feel horrible, he wants to have sex, and i mean y not? well, first, i m a virgin, and second, i already have my period, there is a chance i could get pregnant, we have been dating 4 six months, but im scared and unsure????
Jess
Veteran

Re: Head

Post by Jess »

here is my advice: read your post out loud. you obviously dont want to have sex with him. tell him that!
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
*Scully*
Loyal

Post by *Scully* »

ok first of all, just because you gave him head does NOT mean you should just have sex. just because he wants to have sex, does not mean you have to be willing to have sex too. you sound very unsure and sound like you dont really even want to have sex with this guy. and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you not wanting to have sex now. tell him youre not ready. give yourself some time. and if he really cares about you, hell understand and will be willing to wait until youre ready to take that next step. but dont let anyone pressure you into thinking you should be willing to have sex. its a big decision and in my personal opinion, i dont think it should be taken lightly. good luck! :D
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

heh, jess is right. if your not totally 100% sure you want to have sex, or you feel comfortable with it, DONT DO IT. it doesnt matter how long you've been dating, it matters how YOU feel. and if this guy is gonna get pissed because you wont have sex with him, he's so not worth your time. :P good luck, pm me anytime.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

Giving a guy head doesn't obligate you to have sex with him. Don't have sex with him unless you really want too and are ready. It seems that your not ready to have sex. Don't let him control your thoughts and actions. Its your life and you are allowed to say no to him. But if you decide to have sex with him, make sure that you use protection, like a condom.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
crazy4SEX24/7
Loyal

Post by crazy4SEX24/7 »

I Love Sam--'--,--<span style=\'color:red\'@ <3<3<3
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I'm gonna stop going the movies..

on a side note, if you were ready - you sure as hell wouldn't be asking us.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by DunOwuTiwaNt+Jul 13 2003, 12:56 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (DunOwuTiwaNt @ Jul 13 2003, 12:56 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-fruitloop@Jul 13 2003, 03:50 AM

I'm gonna stop going the movies..

um.. why.. :huh:[/b][/quote]

Read her first post.