Is It Possible... (kida Like Fwb)

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

MattMan
Veteran

Is It Possible... (kida Like Fwb)

Post by MattMan »

Post what you picked, and advice along with your poll choices because I think this girl that I've been interested in forever might be interested in something like this, if I prepare/present the idea of it to her in the right way.
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Re: Is It Possible... (kida Like Fwb)

Post by WhOaMi? »

i have been in a fwb relationship before more than once, with the one guy it qwas fine b/c it was so easy to seperate emotions from the physical stuff, but with the recent one i was FWB with things got messy, i started liking him and he told me he liked me but he had a gf that he loved so he couldnt just break up with her....and....blah things just got bad...so it depends...if you habve ever had feeling about the person that are more than friendly than no no no, it probably wont work or be weasy at all and you will worry to much, but if you have just sexual and friendly feeling towards the person than go for it...

in your case b/c you say that you have been kinda intereested in her i say NO!....this soudns like the guy i am dealing with now...
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

It can work for a while. And I've kinda tried it.

It works till one person finds someone they want a real realationship with. then it falls apart.
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i personalyl haven't, though i know a few who have...

in all of the cases, they remained FWB for a little bit ( a few months - a year at the longest), but eventually went seperate ways and never spoke again...

when i talked to them about (casual convo) they said they regret it b/c they feel worse about themselves and the situation...

as in they would rather have tried to work it out as friends then to be exs who are FWB . . .

-Jeff
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

I guess, I forgot to post what my past experience was that I've had, I have been in an FwB but it didn't last very long because we decided it made more sense to just be in a dating relationship.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I think everyone has their own experience with it. Some, it's worse for others, whereas the other half it works because they don't have to put too much emotion in it. Some people aren't in it for the emotions.

My personal opinion of it, and experience, I would have to say it makes me feel nasty. Like it was nothing. I'm the type of person that's wants a relationship. But that's just me.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."