Anal Sex..

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

Anal Sex..

Post by kellykelly » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:42 pm

my boyfriend, although he won't directly come out and say it, is infatuated with the idea of anal sex. from the very beginning of our relationship i told him i wasn't into anything anal at all and not to ask. but lately i'm starting to fancy the idea a little. i'm just still not sure. i need tips, stories, suggestions anything. does it hurt? can a girl even get off from anal? he's not forcing me into it or anything i just thought it'd be a nice surprise.. ehh i duno. i'm really scared it's going to hurt because my boyfriend.. is... rather well endowed, ya know? if he had a little peepee i think i'd be alot less hesitant.

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Anal Sex..

Post by SirPostAlot » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:29 pm

As a gay man who has had sex w/ someone who was built the way your bf i can tell you that yes it does hurt at first (though i think it would hurt in any situation)...

you just need to use luberication and make sure he paces himself . . .

as for females getting off, i am not sure ~ i believe (don't quote me on this) that if done correctly, females can have their clitorus (or what some will call the "g-spot") orgasm but i am not sure . . .

but just talk to him about it, if he really is infatuated, i am sure that he will will happily research it w/ you and go through all the proper precautions . . .

-Jeff

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Also use a condom to prevent infection. Putting a penis up there is not exactly hygienic - it could leave him with nasty infections and thats besides the usual STD's.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:44 am

As a gay man who has had sex w/ someone who was built the way your bf i can tell you that yes it does hurt at first (though i think it would hurt in any situation)...

you just need to use luberication and make sure he paces himself . . .

as for females getting off, i am not sure ~ i believe (don't quote me on this) that if done correctly, females can have their clitorus (or what some will call the "g-spot") orgasm but i am not sure . . .

but just talk to him about it, if he really is infatuated, i am sure that he will will happily research it w/ you and go through all the proper precautions . . .

-Jeff

[/b]

Hahahahahahahaha/

Don't listen to Jeff, he doesn't knwo the female anatomy.

Not sure about anal sx. I can tell you it probably won't be pleasureable unless you rub your clit at the same time. You don't have a prostate like males do. :/

Good luck.

Lubrication, take it slow.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:21 am

haha yes i am very ignorant of the female anatomy ~ but i swore i heard that during some documentory we had to watch in health...haha...

~Jeff~

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:06 pm

eh ive had anal before it doesnt really get me off but i have a friend who really enjoys it, like its the only way she can get off. make sure you are lube up good, i suggest a water based if you are using a condom. and relax if you get tense it will just cause alot of pain
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]

Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:29 am

My boyfriend really wanted to try it too, and actually asked if I fancied it.... but although like you the idea somewhat interested me and im normally willing to try anything once and I did have the urge to just tell him to go for it, I actually didn't. Because the idea of it wasn't really so appealing when I really thought it through.

I can't offer you much advice, but I'd say think it through and make sure you really are happy to do it, as I can imagine it would hurt somewhat the first time and it doesn't sound very pleasant either in all honesty...
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:53 am

Though I haven't ever tried it, I know a woman who absolutely loves it and can actually have orgasms just from anal. The key is use a LOT of lubricant, water based of course, and a condom, as was mentioned before. Take it slow, and try to stay relaxed. Lots of people can do anal successfully, just be sure to take it slow and don't tense up! You never know, you might really enjoy it. Good luck if you do end up trying it. Make sure he's gentle!
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_

Jess128
Loyal

Post by Jess128 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:15 am

Lots of lube and take it slow and be sure to RELAX. If your muscles are tense it will hurt. When I first did it if hurt but then I consentrated on relaxing my whole body and then it was ok. At the right angle the penis will hit your g-spot as well, so that's what can make anal sex pleasurable. I don't love doing it, but it's ok, I don't mind it. It's not painful anyway!
~Jess

*Reach down low, slide it in real slow, I wanna hear your engine roar, before I'm in the door. -Motley Crue

*It's like connecting the dots, start at the bottom, lick it to the top. -Motley Crue

*It's better to have lost at love than never to have loved at all. - Poison

Onigami
Loyal

Post by Onigami » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:35 am

Other than lube, make sure he's calm. He'll be very excited, but needs to take it slow nonetheless. Also, nerve ending in the vaginal walls can, for some, be stimulated through the anus, as they are very close. Oh, and, make sure you're clean back there.
Aimed low, settled for less.