Too Rough?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

Too Rough?

Post by kellykelly » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:25 am

hmm there's no way to ask this question with out it sounding strange so oh well. me and my boyfriend sometimes get a little wild n rough having sex, i like it like that it's really the only way i get off really good.. but the problem is the roughness takes its toll.. sometimes my belows actually get sore and other times i get tiny cuts, or perhaps tears on the tiny bit of really fragile skin between my vaginal opening and my anus. i love sex and we have sex like everyday, but what do i do? i know everyoe will say take it slower or w/e but i like rough sex and i like it everyday, that's just what works for me.. and once we start messing around there's really no stopping it..

nevermindmylife
Loyal

Re: Too Rough?

Post by nevermindmylife » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:32 am

ummm, I don't really have a qualified response to this, but here are my thoughts:

1) your body may eventually get use to it, and it will stop hurting so much afterwards, no for sures, but I do know that the body can endure alot, and can build up a good resistance to pain like that (its like conditioning for martial arts)

2) as for the tiny cuts or tears, maybe you are just dry there, I know this sounds really dumb, and even I think it sounds dumb, but maybe putting moisturizer down there will help with this

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:55 am

actually i think you're right, but is it safe to se moisturizers there?

nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:19 pm

I have no clue, but if you are going to try, I would most definitely suggest using non-perfumed and as-close-to-natural-as-you-can-get moisturizer, like ivory moisturizer or something

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:31 pm

You can buy intimate moisturisers at the chemist. I would recommend using only those products that are specially designed for use in 'intimate areas' as other products could be unsuitable and irritate or sting. Vagisil moisturiser is a decent product.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:50 pm

or make sure to use lube
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]

kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:26 pm

hah,, we do.

Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:36 am

It's not strange at all...many women like that including me! Just use lube or moisturise afterwards. Perhaps every couple of times take a break from that and try gentle lovemaking for a change (and to give your belows a bit of a rest!). Or try finding something else you like too (maybe sex in public places?) so that you can have a combination of the rough and wild pleasure that is a great way to come, or something risky where the risk of getting caught may turn you on.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:55 pm

ya know i really think your right, we do need less roughness and more gentle, closeness. no rough sex this weekend. yea.. riiight. i'll go aginst that tonight lol.