Snogging...

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Snogging...

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

OK... well I made out with a guy properly for the first time today (I never kissed anyone like that before). Well, I thought that you 'generally' are supposed to open your mouth slightly and 'caress' each others tongues so to speak.

This guy practically sucked my face off. Since this was my first time doing this, I don't know what is the most frequent type of snog... can someone tell me which is used more often? cos now im just confused!
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Snogging...

Post by FranklinF »

lol it varies depending on the person, i personally dont enjoy getting my face sucked off, nor do i suck peoples faces off, its just not as good a kiss for me... it some practice and a few different kissing partners to find style that you like and are good at...
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

People kiss differently. There's not really one person that can teach you the "right" way to kiss. Probably a more appropriate way. Such as not slobbering all over someone's face. Unless you're into something like that. It all depends for some people...
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha yeah it depends on the person...

i know for me, it was mainly smaller openings, but everyonce in a while its get big, you know?

next time if that occurs and your not in the mood for it, just nudge it toward a smaller mouth kiss, you know? maybe stop kissing and kiss his neck, and then go back to kissing - making your move in the smaller fashion so he gets the hint ,you know?

~Jeff~