Kissing

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Jess
Veteran

Re: Kissing

Post by Jess »

yeah...i think its weird that you all are saying you dont like it much...i :wub: french kissing!
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Re: Kissing

Post by Crazy Bird »

I love french kissing. I suppose it depends on who you are kissing.

My first kiss was a french kiss and omg it was so scary. I had finally accepted to go out with this guy I think it was when I had just started in year 7, 12 years old I think. And well I was proper shittin myself the whole day because I knew he would go in for a proper kiss with tongue. So I was dead nervous and we was all sat on this field, drinkin and talkin and smoking and what not and before he went he just came and sat next to me and started kissing me. It was rather embarassing because everyone was gawping at us. But It was an alright experience because I did it okay.

Then after I broke up with him and kissed more guys I realised how sloppy his kisses were, god I swear I could have filled a tank full up of how much saliva of his that I had like swallowed *lol* gross gross gross!!!! :wacko:

Anyways this guy I was with who i still adore is the bestest kisser I have been with. He is so good with his tongue - he knows just whats right and that. He varies his kisses, sometimes he'll use a fair bit of tongue, the next kiss he will use a little, the next one he'll use no tongue. Then he'll be fast, next slow. God he used to get me in a right twist and all hot cos his kisses were ever so passionate and sensual. *lol* :wub: I always remember the last kiss I got from him, he had walked me home and we was standing in the snow on my doorstep and he just gave me this sweet kiss that started with no tongue, then he added just the tiniest bit of tongue before finishing it off. I was like "more more" LOL :wub:

But yeah anyways a bit off-topic this post was...but yeah I love kisses :D
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...