Original Question

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Tyoka
Veteran

Original Question

Post by Tyoka »

ok....this one i'm sure hasn't been asked yet. Paul use to say that men like quick changes a pressure and woman like static pressure, and i'm not denying him. I think he's telling the truth...and this isn't to proove a point and it doesn't have a "higher meaning". I'm just wondering....

say...the guy doesn't really like sex(impossible, one would think). But anyways, he doesn't even WANT sex, at all. there's something else he wants. But the girl wants sex. now...if the woman was on top....and the guy was just kinda laying there not doing much(maybe doing SOMETHING, but not being the one to thrust or anything), would the woman get pleasure from it?

What I'm trying to ask is...is there a way to give a woman pleasure...without actually doing anything voluntarily.

Now that I've confused most of the world with my non-linear questioning...I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!

...seriously though, if anyone understood that question an answer would be good. =]
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
transientsmiles
Loyal

Re: Original Question

Post by transientsmiles »

If I understand your question correctly - of course a woman can get pleasure from it.

Guys don't have to thrust back if they're on the bottom, they can just lay there and the woman can do all of the work.

You still feel the same way in the end, just a little more tired (in the legs especially).
...mm hmm...
makaalohilohi
Loyal

Post by makaalohilohi »

if he didn't initially want to have sex, he could probably change his mind. but with the woman on top, she can thrust herself, but if she's not careful she could end up squishing stuff. and it would be hard if the guy wasn't turned on at all...

edit: actually it would be soft. thus making it difficult...
makaalohilohi
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

well...it's kinda hard for a guy NOT to be turned on. It's a very simple thing to manipulate. but I mean if the girl DIDN'T thrust. Like if she was just laying on him and he was inside her, and they were just kissing and groping and all that stuff. Would that be pleasurable?

honestly i'm kinda scared of girls being on top because it's very easy to break the penis that way(yes it CAN be broken, look on google if you don't believe me). That scares me and being ontop would be a turn off for me believe it or not, so sex all together looks boring or scarey to me. unless we were standing up, then it would be fine i suppose, just tiring lol. sex can really be a pain in the ass sometimes can't it?

wait....*thinks about what it just said* *smacks his forehead*
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

bladeplazma
Loyal

Post by bladeplazma »

Well if both positions either scare or bore you, there are other things to do, including the standing up thing. I've always thought the showering together thing sounded erotic. And as for the breaking the penis thing, yeah it can happen, but what exactly are the odds? Anywho, if the girl isn't doing ANYTHING (including swaying her hips) she probly won't get much out of it, maybe something but i dunno. Of course, groping is nice...well waht would i know...
Imperfections are what make us unique.

"I'd do everything to you."

"What?"

"I'd do anything for you."
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

Penial breaking = odds I'm NOT WILLING TO TAKE. God do you have any idea what-so-ever how much that would hurt!? :'( just the thought of it makes me wanna have them removed and be an "it" the rest of me life. *cringes*
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I have never heard of it breaking :blink: Damn. I really didn't know that. But if the girl wasn't moving at all, neither of you would feel much. In that kinda situation I would think (at least the girl) would be really turned on so she would WANT to move. Hmm.

But if you don't wanna be the one thrusting or anything, then sex standing up would be kinda difficult wouldn't it? Cos the girl's against the wall and the guy holds her thighs or whatever and thrusts into her. If I've got that wrong (which I probably have, knowing me) then...sex standing up would work, I guess. I just don't see how :blink:

So it's either, have sex standing up and have to be the one thrusting (lol that's a weird word), be on top, or face the odds of "penial breaking" which I SEROIUSLY doubt would happen..but oh well.

Hey wait..isn't there sex where you just lie on your side? Or am I making that up? I thought there was... :huh:
I wish I were a spy.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

hey Inu, im back and i have some info on this.

Anyone can give themselves pleasure no matter what. In fact orgasms are 60% mental. Thats why it hurts people when rape occurs. They dont want it, so the juices and all the good stuff, the nerve endings all contract inwards, which just leaves a big staff entering in and out and it really hurts. If a girl is so in the mood, gets on top and starts like doing her thing, she can definitely give herself an orgasm. But it depends, if shes like a loving partner and wants her partner involved, and the guy on the bottom kinda just sits there, then no orgasms will take place. If she doesnt care and is just looking for the action, she can give it to herself no problem, as long as the guy kinda stays hard throughout the whole time, and then thats another mental problem. If ur in disgust, u can loose ur hard on really quick no matter where it is, from a meat grinder to a beautiful vagina.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

I read in my magazine today that most girls get more pleasure from gentle thrusts, as it is more likely to stimulate the clitoris etc, so technically, if the guy was just lying there still, and not thrusting, then, yes, It could still be pleasurable for the girl, as she could manipulate herself against his penis, and do "gentle thrusting" without him having to move at all!
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I've been on top doing all of the thrusting before...I got hell of alot of pleasure just from me doing all of the work...I think that asnwered your question.... :huh:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

i suppose. thanks for the info, i still just think about having "normal" sex and I either get disguisted or bored. In fact I'm actually getting sleepy by thinking about it. *sighs*. I just want to be able to please the other person, there's other things that please me more than sex.

and "beautiful vagina" doesn't settle well with me, i don't like vagina's period. but i don't really have any experience so maybe that's why *shrugs*.

and love_in_a_box, i'd wanna be the one against the wall.

sex right now seems really...dumb and boring for some reason. *shrugs* but my question has been answered so, thanks
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul