Called Poison Control Yesterday

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

FranklinF
Veteran

Called Poison Control Yesterday

Post by FranklinF » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:15 pm

ok so i wasnt freaking out but damion got to a roach motel (we dont have roaches but the landlord put them in) he didnt get inside of it but was basically licking the outside when i found him, so i called the number on the back everything was fine the online active ingredient in those things is supposed to make them smell like peanut butter, all she told me to do was give him something to drink to make the taste go out of his mouth, whew...

i didnt even know there was a roach motel in the cabnet hes been playing in, ive been in that cabinet alot of times but anyhow just thought i would share my exciting story of the week
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]

Saren
Veteran

Re: Called Poison Control Yesterday

Post by Saren » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:08 am

Uck. Makes me definitely more aware of what is around. I don't think we have anything like that, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious! My sister had a problem with poison control when she was here with her daughter, only it was different. Luckily she was all right.

I'm glad he's doing fine!! <3 Like I said, doesn't hurt to be aware! Good thing you noticed!
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."