sadness

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

sadness

Post by Wheretogo »

So my sister misscarried last july. It would have been her fourth kid. She took it real hard and whatnot. Then she couldnt get pregnant, couldnt get pregnant and she started to panick. But she hid it rather well. Well this past april so got pregnant again. And she was super happy and what not. The baby was doing uber well too. She got food posining at the end of june but the baby was fine. Last week she started to be able to feel the baby kicking and last wednesday the baby kicked her super hard. She was so excited to tell her hubby. Today she went to the doctor and found out she had lost it. Again. Shen is devistated. My parents went up to see her and take her three kids for her and her hubby. This sucks :( i feel terrible for her.

Anywho, this is just a vent more than anything.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Re: sadness

Post by WhOaMi? »

awww, that is really sad...people like her that deserve kids can't have another one, and there are people are day that just throw the baby away....i am sorry for your sister, and if she tried again, i wish her luck!
udontno
Loyal

Post by udontno »

Aw that is horrible. She sounds like a great mom. Hopefully she will be able to have another child. I am praying for her.
<3 Amanda Kate

"You don't need white out. Just scratch it out and move on with your life." -Mr. Witt

TooManyScars
Loyal

Post by TooManyScars »

I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be extremely difficult for your sister and her husband. Is she a part of any support groups? Sometimes that is a help... depending on the person. Just a thought.

I hope that she is doing better. I will be praying for her.

Kelli