Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

silent3screams7
Loyal

Post by silent3screams7 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:31 pm

So I use to be pregnant. Had a miscarrige. Well the date the baby would of been due is coming up. And I thought I was over the fact that I lost it but all of a sudden it just hit me that I would of been a mom soon. I don't know how to handle it.

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: ...

Post by SirPostAlot » Fri May 11, 2007 9:29 am

hmm *hug* sorry about your loss - i know painful it is (my mom had a still born and even today (20 years after the fact) still gets a little teary eyed when April comes around . . .

Just know that there is always the future to have children...

*i will edit this part before i write it*

---

Hmm...but just note there is always the future to have children :)

But i know how emotional some people can be about this issue, its very sad (especially if you really desired the fetus to be born)...

-Jeff

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit » Sun May 13, 2007 12:02 am

fortuneately, my time to take on that particular feeling hasn't come yet. I can't imagine what it's like but I know it's hard. But, like Jeff said - there is always another time in your future to have kids...though that doesn't change the fact that it happened. Stay strong. You can do it.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF » Mon May 14, 2007 12:15 am

loosing a child is hard, no matter if it was a planned or unplanned pregnancy, i would suggest getting into counseling, beit a group meeting (they may have info at a local hospital or community center) or a one on one therapist. im sorry you had to expeirience such a thing, but talking about it can help. you can pm me if you like, i can send you some info about an online group if you are interested. and though i dont know exactly how you feel, i will talk to you about it if you like.
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]

silent3screams7
Loyal

Post by silent3screams7 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:42 pm

it hurts so bad seeing people with babys. i cant help but sit there and think that could of been me. my boyfriend (who was the father of the baby) gets upset with me because I blame myself. he keeps telling me its not my fault but i cant help but feel that way feel that maybe if i would of done something different not have pushed so hard i would still have my baby and be having it soon.

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF » Fri May 18, 2007 10:03 am

usually there is nothing the mother did that causes the miscarriage, i understand it is hard, have you talked to your mom about this?

They edit your thinking.

[/center]

silent3screams7
Loyal

Post by silent3screams7 » Fri May 18, 2007 1:20 pm

me and my mom don't talk. havent talked to her in i dont know how long

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF » Fri May 18, 2007 5:22 pm

how about a counsoler, or try calling these numbers SHARE 1-314-947-6164 (They will send a free packet of information and list

Support groups in your area)

RESOLVE 1-617-643-2424 (For counseling services and referrals)

They edit your thinking.

[/center]

silent3screams7
Loyal

Post by silent3screams7 » Sat May 19, 2007 12:09 am

thanks ill try that