I Know I've Said I Want To Be Pregnant..

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

NHBG_8o8
Hooked On HelpingTeens

I Know I've Said I Want To Be Pregnant..

Post by NHBG_8o8 »

I mean no doubt I want a kid, its just.. I got scared this past weekend. You see, my boyfriend and I dont have sex alot, but when we do, we dont use protection. I dont like it cuz I dont like the feel of it, but I know it'd ease my mind a little less knowing that we're protected. But yea, we dont use it and I get scared that if I do I'd have to drop out of school to take care of a kid. I mean I want one so bad, yes, but I guess I realized that I dont want one now, maybe when I get out of high school and have a steady job.
..G0T M3 A R3AL MAN..
JesseJStealth
Dedicated

Re: I Know I've Said I Want To Be Pregnant..

Post by JesseJStealth »

I think that's a wise decision, speaking from experience. I have two children. My three-and-a-half-year-old little boy, Lake, was born one day after my 15th birthday, and my newest little boy, Luke, was born 6 weeks ago on 31 October. It's not been easy. Lake was born during High School, though he forced me to completely change my lifestyle and how I looked at things. He actually caused me to improve my grades. And now I'm in Cambridge seeking a degree in medicine - an insanely difficult course study that I would not advise of anyone - and it is proving to be highly, highly stressful. Well worth it, but highly stressful. :)
The Descent into Madness... Jesse J.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

wow we dont get alot of fathers on this forum. (please come back often we could use a little bit of fatherly help.)

ok now that you realize that being pregnant wouldnt be the greatest idea at this point how about heading over to your local plaaned parenthood or your doctors and getting on birth control, i have never used condoms so i dont know what they feel like, but i understand it is a common concern for people, but if you got on the pill or the shot, or some other form of birth control, it will help to not get pregnant without the plans/finances/preparedness for it
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
JesseJStealth
Dedicated

Post by JesseJStealth »

No? Well...happy to help. Any questions feel free to message me, e-mail me, or ask here. :)
The Descent into Madness... Jesse J.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

And we don't get many fellow English people here either! Stick around and add to our numbers!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.