Bible Code

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

diane2ns
Loyal

Bible Code

Post by diane2ns »

I've been doing some reading on the Bible Code and from what I can tell, it has to be either the work of a sorcerer or, as I see it, a work of God. Basically if you take the original Hebrew and eliminate all the spaces, then skip letters at equal incriments, hidden within the text is records of past and future events. The code has been tested over and over again. Some events have even been predicted but it is hard to crack something when you don't know what to look for. According to researchers and Yale and the FBI, even using every computer in the world they could not create such a code containing historical facts, thus the coding is so intricate let alone the fact that it predicts the future. One other thing I might point out is that it is from the original text of only the Old Testament, written over 3000 years ago and there is evidence that this text, in its original Hebrew has not changed for over 2000 years, so thus it has not been tampered with.

Please guys don't respond if you don't have something intelligent to say or if you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm trying to figure this out myself but lets do this in a civilized and non-insulting manner as well as an educated discussion.

Thanks! :D
Alive

I used to watch the world pass me by.

I'd sit and wait for it to slow down, but why?

The world gave up on me, that I know.

For the pain goes on, life will no longer glow.

Then one day it hit me like a wall.

There was no reason for me to fall.

For all that I had bottled up inside,

Was a remarkable person waiting to be alive.
A! Elbereth
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Bible Code

Post by A! Elbereth »

I believe it is a work of God. Even in plain sight there have been and are being prophesies being revealed. The war with Iraq and the troubles with Isreal today is mentioned in the bible! The Bible is amazing, and it really is history; past and future.
Your soul.

Your body.

Your mind.

Keep it Purified.

But give me love over, love over, love over this... ~Coldplay

Dr. Wilson:
I forgot I needed a reason to give a crap.

Dr. House: You're actually giving two craps.

Dr. Wilson: The metric system always confused me.
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

I know of that. My family took a course called 'Discovery" or something like that through our Jewish shul. And that's basically what it said...they also had other interesting things.

Like the first sentence of the bible has 7 words, and the number of letters is a multiple of 7.

Also, they went through a section in the bible when G-d was telling Moses about the future, when the Jewish people would go against G-d and would follow in the ways of the Gentiles, and in return there would be harrassment again the Jews, and the Jewish people would be under persecution and stuff like that...and it said that G-d would hide his face from the Jews and from the world at that time.

Scholars debunked the text by counting every 100th or something letter.

Within this text, they found the hebrew word for Holocaust.

Now that was interesting. THere's also a bunch of stuff on the Queen of Esther sotry, if you're interested.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
diane2ns
Loyal

Post by diane2ns »

Originally posted by rast@Jul 30 2004, 07:03 PM

well its 2000 years old, i can say california will some day be an island, and in 2000 years it probably will, but im not a god, not anythign else

Well thats true but they find things like the word "Isreal" and then crossing it will be something like "attack" and then around it will be names of people involved and killed and then like each letter in the Hebrew alphabet has like a corresponding number(someone who's Jewish I'm sure will know more) and it predicts dates. They did a test on the code and took 32 influential leaders and their birthdates and scrambled them so there were like 1000 wrong matches and only 32 right ones and the only ones that appeared were the wrong ones. So ya, you can say that California will become an island in the next 2000 years, but can you tell me when. According to the book I read, even using all the computers in the world, we couldn't create a code this elaborate for the past, not to mention having to predict the future. Pretty convincing I think.
Alive

diane2ns
Loyal

Post by diane2ns »

go for it, use the numbers 2-2000, evens only
Alive

diane2ns
Loyal

Post by diane2ns »

face it, u can't accurately predict it. my point is not only that these predictions were accurately made but the expertise of the encoding that couldn't even be accomplished today. Read up on it.
Alive