..self esteem...

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Dots
Loyal

..self esteem...

Post by Dots »

Not sure whether this belongs here or in "Self Esteem...

I was wondering...what happens to people with low self-esteem who feel they BELONG in Hell after they die? Hmm? Does God take us where we want to be, or does he force us to stay in Heaven where we feel we don't belong?

Adnama
Veteran

Re: ..self esteem...

Post by Adnama »

I'd think that once you get to heaven, you'd want to stay there. It says that when we get to heaven, Jesus is going to take each one of us aside and explain things to us, like why there was so much suffering, why this happend, why that happend, ect, and i would imagin for some one like that then that would be one of the things explained. I doubt God would have to force you to stay in heaven after that.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Dots
Loyal

Post by Dots »

What if I just plain disagree with his causing so much pain, no matter what the reasoning?
Dots
Loyal

Post by Dots »

Originally posted by Wiccan Gryphon@Dec 16 2002, 09:51 PM

your such a nice one arent you helen. try and respect peoples opinions.
NoNO! I have to agree with her - Jesus will probably SING to us...he's a big hip hop fan...
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

I don't think there's a question to whether or not you HAVE to stay in heaven....if you go to heaven ..you're in heaven. I mean, why wouldn't you wanna be in heaven cause heaven is suppose to be a perfect place??? You won't have feelings like you have now , things will totally be different so you can't even begin to ask a question if you don't have any idea what heaven will be like.....no one knows what it will be like.
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

Originally posted by helencwatters+Dec 16 2002, 02:51 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(helencwatters @ Dec 16 2002, 02:51 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Adnama@Dec 16 2002, 02:01 AM

I'd think that once you get to heaven, you'd want to stay there. It says that when we get to heaven, Jesus is going to take each one of us aside and explain things to us, like why there was so much suffering, why this happend, why that happend, ect, and i would imagin for some one like that then that would be one of the things explained. I doubt God would have to force you to stay in heaven after that.
You deserve to be in a mental hospital if thats what you really believe will happen when you die.

:blink:[/b]
I deserve to be in a mental hospital any way :rolleyes:
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/