Truth

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

fairytale420
Loyal

Truth

Post by fairytale420 »

PLLZ PLLZ TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF THIS...I MEAN SERIOIUSLY....ITS NOT REALLY A POEM BUT IUNNO WHAT U WOUULD CALL IT...

I have lost what I have gained and not yet gained what I have lost. The time fly?s fast and life is measured short. So live it to your extent and don?t let things get in your way. Don?t let people push you around don?t let things bother you. Smile like you?ve won a million dollars. Leave the worst behind and try for all you?ve got to succeed. Be who you are and not who your not. Listen to your good side and not your bad. Don?t feel you have to do what people demand of you.
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Truth

Post by iHEAVENn »

i like it, i think that should be ur siggy lol it makes ppl think and it gives a little bit of hope in it to :) good job :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Truth

Post by FiZzBaW »

I don't know what you would call it either, but it definatly has several GREAT points!

-Good job!-

-FiZz :)
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group