To All Of You In Here

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

cutietexanchik
Hooked On HelpingTeens

To All Of You In Here

Post by cutietexanchik »

How do I put this in a way that is going to be universally understood yet unoffensive to everyone...there isn't a way so I'm gunna tell it to you straight,

Fuck people.

I have lived for 18 years and in my 18 years I have learned to not trust anyone and don't have expectations that exceed anything but failure when it comes to people that way when they let you down, you're not so dissappointed. If I had a god damned penny for every time someone let me down I would never have to work. I could burn 100's in my fire place and just buy a new car when the old one runs out of gas. That's a lot of dissappointment to live with my friends.

You know, when someone is bwstowed with the label of "best friend", that is SUPPOSED to mean something but people have lost touch with what being human is all about. Living and being human IS NOT about fucking everyone over as many times as you can, being human is about loving and caring, building your friends up, not created a hollow trust just to tear them down. Sometimes I look around and wonder what the fuck has happened to society. I await the end of the world because we as the human race cannot get any lower.

We thrive on others' misery. To make ourselves feel better we just create more chaos and destruction. We look at those who are different, who don't cope the way the rest of the world sees fit, who aren't the ideal body type, who have mental issues that are BEYOND THEIR CONTROL and we make things even worse for them. Every day people kill themselves to excape the torment and anguish of their peers. That makes me ashamed to say I live in this time. Yes, I know I am guilty of everything I am shaking my head at but I've opened my eyes and I've grown up and I am sorry. To all of those that I have hurt, I am sorry.

To all of you that have ever felt the sting of a cutting remark, to al of you that have ever hated yourself because you weren't what others wanted you to be, to all of you who have hurt yourselves because it's the only way you know how to cope because all your "friends" turned on you, to all of those who have ended it all because you just couldn't take it anymore, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for every second of pain and every second is sadness you felt because of other peoples' insecurities. I am sorry for every drung you tried, every shot you took to get away from it all. I'm sorry for every pill you popped, every cut you made, every meal you skipped so you could be more like what they wanted. I am sorry you had/have to edure the cruelty of others, that's not what life is about. To those of you still here, I hope that one day you find happiness and to those of you that continue to tormet and harass and destroy others, I hope one day you wake up, grow up, and realise you are no better than the ones you tease. In fact, you are more alike than you ever want to admit.
The pressures and demands: Staring at the Knife.

Holding in your hand: What used to be your Life.
LMG
Loyal

Re: To All Of You In Here

Post by LMG »

There are a few gramtical errors here and there, and the format (you did in paragraph form) needs to be changed, however...

It had a very nice flow and rhythm, and the message was very clear, I like it :D