War: What is it good for?

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

She
Veteran

War: What is it good for?

Post by She » Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:29 am

Haha.. but seriously. I made this tonight, I like it. It's actually a composite of two pictures from WWI, one in London and the other in Germany. Dark in general... a lot of destruction, so I guess that pretty much gets the point of the quote across. No matter who's side you're on in the war you're going to suffer devestating losses, so nobody's ever going to win.

And it's hosted by Yahoo because Boomspeed's being anal, so you might have to use the link.

Ooh, by the way, like the avatar? It was originally just a quick drawing of Ink, a black dragon sort of creature.. and suddenly I realized she was perfect. Yay ^_^
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8