Techrose

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Jake
Loyal

Re: Techrose

Post by Jake » Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:01 am

I love it, I gotta have it......I want to have it's babies!!! AWESOME job Dustin, now go out and make some more ;P
-Jacob Wilson

forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:31 pm

dude, they both kick BIG ass!!
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:31 pm

woa those are sweet....what like program do you use?!?!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:27 pm

I looove my Photoshop. And my Wacom drawing tablet *hugs it to death* Fun stuff, neh? I'm not really good, but I like making stuff. Very cool, veryvery cool. You do any web design?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8