I Have A Theory!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

I Have A Theory!

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

I have this theory that self-esteem just doesnt exist. That we kinda make an excuse out of it because we dont have the guts to go talk 2 that cute girl/guy we see over there, or feel discouraged because one girl/guy dumped us. U can't measure self-esteem, you can't point it out and say, look there's my self-esteem its pumpin hard to day :woot: :blink: . I think self-esteem is just made up and that the real power of confidence lies in all of us. If you disagree that's cool, but tell me what you think.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: I Have A Theory!

Post by FiZzBaW »

self-es?teem (slf-stm)

n.

Pride in oneself; self-respect

self-esteem

\Self`-es*teem"\, n. The holding a good opinion of one's self; self-complacency

self-esteem

n 1: a feeling of pride in yourself [syn: self-pride] 2: the quality of being worthy of esteem or respect: "it was beneath his dignity to cheat"; "showed his true dignity when under pressure" [syn: dignity, self-respect, self-regard]

As the Dictionary Definitions of self-esteem i would hope that we all have some, and i would hope that i have some myself :-p Self-Esteem isn't really a noun, its and idea, its the idea that you are "someone" you are dignified and you have self pride, It just you knowing that you can do what you set your mind to, and only you have the right to conotrol it, and if you don't let others control it, you will have great self-esteem and live life to the fullest

-Just my opinion-

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group