Need a hobby badly

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Nikki
Veteran

Need a hobby badly

Post by Nikki »

Ok, I realise this is stupud, but I need a hobby. I've always been so busy with my studies, friends, bf and all, but when I'm alone and have nothing to do (especially now on vacation), I'm bored like hell!!!

So I need a hobby. I can't read coz whenever I read, even the most interesting book in the world, I fall asleep. Computer games ennerve me and make me wanna kill everybody. Sport.. yea, guess I'm too lazy :P And another problem is - I have no patience! I like making jewelery with beads and stuff, but I can't do it for too long coz it makes me bored. So I'm stuck here on the internet, or watching movies and I hate it, I feel like I'm wasting my time...

So what do you think? Any suggestions? Whats is your hobby btw? What do you do when you have a lot of free time?
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Lena
Veteran

Re: Need a hobby badly

Post by Lena »

How about volunteering? (For example in charity shops, mentoring programs, animals, wildlife, etc....)

Its fun, its interesting, you meet new people/make new friends and you feel fulfilled: all at once. :)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

I totally agree. Volunteering is fun!

You sound like the kind of person who needs to be active (not sports though...). Volunteering sounds like a good thing to do.

Or go exercise in a gym...cook or bake something...

I recommend volunteering if at all possible because, in many situations, it is socially stimulating in addition to a good deed.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
fuzzysnowflake
Loyal

Post by fuzzysnowflake »

If you like making jewelry why not some other art project? You could scrapbook which is like a religion to some people. I like doing photo albums with photo corners in them so I can easily take pictures in and out and change them up. Or making something and covering it in Modge Podge (I think is how it is spelled) is also a ton of fun. I love that stuff. Just go to a craft store and look around and see if something strikes your interest. Oh and I love cutting stuff out of magazines and using it for art projects. Cheap and a ton of fun!
"There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and wonder." Ronald Reagan